Extended meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Extended.
- (adjective satellite) : relatively long in duration; tediously protracted
- (adjective satellite) : drawn out or made longer spatially
- (adjective satellite) : large in spatial extent or range or scope or quantity
- (adjective satellite) : beyond the literal or primary sense
- (adjective) : fully extended or stretched forth
You look at the steamboat, the railroad, the car, the airplane - not all of these were invented in the Anglo-American world, but they were popularized and extended by it. They were made possible by the financial architecture, the capital intensive operations invented and developed by the Anglo-Americans.
More words from Urdu related to Extended
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Extended meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Extended
What are the meanings of Extended in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Extended in Urdu are طویل - tawiil and دراز - daraaz. To understand how would you translate the word Extended in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Extended or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Extended synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Extended. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Extended in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Extended in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Extended with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by extended?
Meanings of extended are طویل - tawiil and دراز - daraaz
Whats the definition of extended?
Definition of the extended are
- relatively long in duration; tediously protracted
- drawn out or made longer spatially
- large in spatial extent or range or scope or quantity
- beyond the literal or primary sense
- fully extended or stretched forth
What is the synonym of extended?
Synonym of word extended are prolonged, drawlers, lunger, drawler, protracted, rift, long, loophole, lengthy, lingering
What are the idioms related to extended?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word extended.
- A fool tongue is long enough to cut his throat
- A fools tongue is long enough to cut his throat
- Hang up
What are the quotes with word extended?
Here are the quotes with the word extended in them
- The Romans were not inventors of the supporting arch, but its extended use in vaults and intersecting barrel shapes and domes is theirs. — Harry Seidler
- You look at the steamboat, the railroad, the car, the airplane - not all of these were invented in the Anglo-American world, but they were popularized and extended by it. They were made possible by the financial architecture, the capital intensive operations invented and developed by the Anglo-Americans. — Walter Russell Mead
- I was extended secret service protection during my presidential run in 1984, when I received the most death threats ever made toward a candidate. — Jesse Jackson
- A family's photograph album is generally about the extended family and, often, is all that remains of it. — Susan Sontag