Frozen meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Frozen.
- (adjective satellite) : devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
- (adjective satellite) : (used of foods) preserved by freezing sufficiently rapidly to retain flavor and nutritional value
- (adjective satellite) : not convertible to cash
- (adjective satellite) : not thawed
- (adjective satellite) : absolutely still
- (adjective satellite) : incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g.
- (adjective) : turned into ice; affected by freezing or by long and severe cold
More words related to the meanings of Frozen
More words from Urdu related to Frozen
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Frozen meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
یخ بستہچپچِتساکتابھتککٹھورتھپڑابرفانیقرنبیقبے فکرابےجنبشقائمغیر متاثرمنجمدناقابل حرکتعملِ تبخیرسخت سردینچلامتعصبکٹرمضبوطغیر متحرکگم سمموت جیساآلہ کشیدکاہلبرف کاتھراب بھیجان توڑنے والاجما ہوایخ دارتقطیرہچِت خوابیبےحس و حرکتفاسداٹلچکتاساکنشراب کی بھٹیآرام پسندساکن لا جُنبچشمے کی طرح نہ بہنے والابے جنبشسختبے حرکتکشید کاریجان بہ لبپرلا پروا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Frozen
What are the meanings of Frozen in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Frozen in Urdu are منجمد - munjamid, بے حرکت - bey harkat and یخ بستہ - yakh bastah. To understand how would you translate the word Frozen in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Frozen or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Frozen synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Frozen. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Frozen in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Frozen in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Frozen with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by frozen?
Meanings of frozen are منجمد - munjamid, بے حرکت - bey harkat and یخ بستہ - yakh bastah
Whats the definition of frozen?
Definition of the frozen are
- devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
- (used of foods) preserved by freezing sufficiently rapidly to retain flavor and nutritional value
- not convertible to cash
- not thawed
- absolutely still
- incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g.
- turned into ice; affected by freezing or by long and severe cold
What is the synonym of frozen?
Synonym of word frozen are foziness, still, foziest, moveless, fezzed, moribund, defrozen, supine, furze, stagnant
What are the idioms related to frozen?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word frozen.
- Go on wheels
- Oblique motion
- On the job
- Set afoot
- Set agoing
What are the quotes with word frozen?
Here are the quotes with the word frozen in them
- Rome has not seen a modern building in more than half a century. It is a city frozen in time. — Richard Meier
- I call architecture frozen music. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- If architecture is frozen music then music must be liquid architecture. — Quincy Jones
- Architecture in general is frozen music. — Friedrich von Schelling