Fuel meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Fuel.
- (verb) : provide with fuel
- (noun) : a substance that can be consumed to produce energy
- (verb) : stimulate
- (verb) : provide with a combustible substance that provides energy
- (verb) : take in fuel, as of a ship
More words related to the meanings of Fuel
More words from Urdu related to Fuel
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fuel meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Fuel
What are the meanings of Fuel in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fuel in Urdu are تقویت - taqwiyat, لکڑیاں - Lakriyan, بالن - Baalan, جلاون - Jalawan and ایندھن - iindhan. To understand how would you translate the word Fuel in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fuel or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fuel synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fuel. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fuel in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fuel in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fuel with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fuel?
Meanings of fuel are تقویت - taqwiyat, لکڑیاں - Lakriyan, بالن - Baalan, جلاون - Jalawan and ایندھن - iindhan
Whats the definition of fuel?
Definition of the fuel are
- provide with fuel
- a substance that can be consumed to produce energy
- provide with a combustible substance that provides energy
- take in fuel, as of a ship
What is the synonym of fuel?
Synonym of word fuel are puissantness, timbers, ponibility, ballon, piation, ballan, fire wood, reinforces, divvies, fueler
What are the idioms with the word fuel?
Here are the idioms with the word fuel in them.
- To add fuel to the fire
What are the idioms related to fuel?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fuel.
- Business and action strengthen the brain but much study weaknes it
- Voyage travel and change of place impart vigour
What are the quotes with word fuel?
Here are the quotes with the word fuel in them
- I think a certain amount of anger has been a fuel of mine, if you want - but also some sort of sadness, and plain mischief, of course. — Siouxsie Sioux
- You have to wait six months to purchase a fuel efficient automobile made from overseas. — Ed Markey
- The hydrogen powered car, with its high fuel mileage and zero emission rate, is just one example of the products under development that will help increase our energy independence. — Dan Lipinski
- They think they can make fuel from horse manure - now, I don't know if your car will be able to get 30 miles to the gallon, but it's sure gonna put a stop to siphoning. — Billie Holiday