Fuse meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Fuse.
- (noun) : an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
|They refuse to talk||وہ بات کرنے سے انکار کرتے ہیں|
More words from Urdu related to Fuse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fuse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اسرافابلناگداز ہوناپانی کر دینابربادیپامال کرنااللے تللےتَجزیہ کرنابربادڈبونابے چراغدنبلپانی ہو جانارقیق بناناکھسناتا راج کرناتوڑناحل کرناپھینکناگھٹناجائیداد کو برباد کرناجوش دیناپگھلاناسڑاناتباہیپھوڑاتحلیل ہونافسخ کرناضائع کرناکم ہونافضول استعمال کرناملائم کرنامائع بناناپکنالٹناابالپگلناگھولنانقصانویرانخاک میں ملاناتِحلیل کَرناخراب ہوناپامالیابالناتئے جاناپانی پانی ہونااجاڑتاراج کرناکھونا ...
What are the meanings of Fuse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fuse in Urdu are گلانا - galaana and تئے جانا. To understand how would you translate the word Fuse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fuse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fuse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fuse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fuse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fuse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fuse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fuse?
Meanings of fuse are گلانا - galaana and تئے جانا
Whats the definition of fuse?
Definition of the fuse are
- an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
What is the synonym of fuse?
Synonym of word fuse are waste, tenderise, soften, entender, decompose, boil, rot, liquefy, dissolve
What are the quotes with word fuse?
Here are the quotes with the word fuse in them
- For two thousand years, the Church has guided the development of music, carefully legislating to fuse artistic talent and aesthetic beauty with the demands of the Faith. — Richard Morris
- I can change a tire, but I couldn't change a fuse on the computer panel on my car. — Mike O'Malley
- I think it's easiest to teach by example. My dad didn't tell us to work hard we just saw how hard he worked. I know I have shortcomings - like a short fuse - but I've learned you can't come home from a long day of work and snap at the kids. — Chris O'Donnell
How to use fuse in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use fuse in a sentence.
- They refuse to talk — وہ بات کرنے سے انکار کرتے ہیں