Go up meanings in Urdu
Go up meanings in Urdu is اوپر جاؤ Go up in Urdu. More meanings of go up, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Go up Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Go up.
- (verb) : move towards
- (verb) : increase in value or to a higher point
- (verb) : travel up
- (verb) : burn completely; be consumed or destroyed by fire
- (verb) : be erected, built, or constructed
My fear is that I go up to the girl of my dreams and say 'I'm sorry, but I've got to say hello to you,' and she slides the stool back and gets up and walks away, saying, 'Not for me, Bub. I don't want anything to do with you.'
What are the meanings of Go up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Go up in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Go up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Go up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Go up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Go up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Go up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Go up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Go up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by go up?
Whats the definition of go up?
Definition of the go up are
- move towards
- increase in value or to a higher point
- travel up
- burn completely; be consumed or destroyed by fire
- be erected, built, or constructed
What are the quotes with word go up?
Here are the quotes with the word go up in them
- See, at a certain point it becomes cool to be boy crazy. That happens in sixth grade, and it gives you so much social status, particularly in an all-girls school, if you can go up and talk to boys. — Rosalind Wiseman
- My fear is that I go up to the girl of my dreams and say 'I'm sorry, but I've got to say hello to you,' and she slides the stool back and gets up and walks away, saying, 'Not for me, Bub. I don't want anything to do with you.' — John Mayer
- I wouldn't go up on a stage now if you paid a thousand dollars for one minute of acting. It's a nasty experience. You're up there all by yourself. You're so damn exposed. — Elia Kazan
- Ninety-nine percent of pilots that go up never have engine failure, and the 1 percent that do usually land it. But if you're up in the air and something goes wrong, you pull that parachute, and the whole plane goes down slowly. — Cory Lidle