Gracefully meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Gracefully.
- (adverb) : in a graceful manner
- (adverb) : in a gracious or graceful manner
More words from Urdu related to Gracefully
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gracefully meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Gracefully
What are the meanings of Gracefully in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gracefully in Urdu is خوش اسلوبی سے - khush asluubi sey. To understand how would you translate the word Gracefully in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gracefully or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gracefully synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gracefully. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gracefully in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gracefully in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gracefully with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gracefully?
Meaning of gracefully is خوش اسلوبی سے - khush asluubi sey
Whats the definition of gracefully?
Definition of the gracefully are
- in a graceful manner
- in a gracious or graceful manner
What is the synonym of gracefully?
Synonym of word gracefully are mellowingly, complacently, neatly, fairly, excellently
What are the idioms related to gracefully?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gracefully.
- Who has but one lamb makes it fat
What are the quotes with word gracefully?
Here are the quotes with the word gracefully in them
- I think being able to age gracefully is a very important talent. It is too late for me. — Clint Eastwood
- I've been going through photos of my mother, looking back on her life and trying to put it into context. Very few people age gracefully enough to be photographed through their aging. — Jamie Lee Curtis
- Good breeding differs, if at all, from high breeding only as it gracefully remembers the rights of others, rather than gracefully insists on its own rights. — Thomas Carlyle
- Aging gracefully is supposed to mean trying not to hide time passing and just looking a wreck. Don't worry girls, look like a wreck, that's the way it goes. — Jeanne Moreau