Grandfather meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Grandfather.
- (noun) : the father of your father or mother
I know that my grandfather is 92 years old. And he has seen this country evolve in amazing ways. He looks at South Carolina and he says, wow, what an amazing state that we have the blessing to live within because of the evolution.
My grandfather was a man, when he talked about freedom, his attitude was really interesting. His view was that you had obligations or you had responsibilities, and when you fulfilled those obligations or responsibilities, that then gave you the liberty to do other things.
More words related to the meanings of Grandfather
More words from Urdu related to Grandfather
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grandfather meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھمکانادوڑ دھوپماں سے اگلی پیڑھی کا فرداینٹھے خاںبزرگجالدھمکی دیناکوششبڑی عُمر کا آدمیدادااعلیٰ حضرتپھنداآستینیں چڑھاناجہدجد اعلیٰدھونس جمانانانامحنت مشقت کرنالڑاکامارا مارسلفظالمزورباپ سے اگلی پیڑھی کا فردخاںبھاگ دوڑمحنتگھڑکناتگ و دونانیاینٹھے سنگھجد امجدمشقتدباناسعیبُزرگڈپٹپرکھاکسالادنگئیجدمورث اعلیٰشیر ہونادادیمحنت کروانااکڑ بازجتنوالد
Idioms related to the meaning of Grandfather
What are the meanings of Grandfather in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grandfather in Urdu are دادا - daada, نانا - Nana, جد - jad and جد امجد - jadd i amjad. To understand how would you translate the word Grandfather in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grandfather or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grandfather synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grandfather. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grandfather in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grandfather in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grandfather with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grandfather?
Meanings of grandfather are دادا - daada, نانا - Nana, جد - jad and جد امجد - jadd i amjad
Whats the definition of grandfather?
Definition of the grandfather are
- the father of your father or mother
What is the synonym of grandfather?
Synonym of word grandfather are granddad, grandpa, grandad, grandparent, bully, toil, progenitor, genitor, forefather, effort
What are the idioms related to grandfather?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grandfather.
- It is easy to be generous with other people's property
- Liberal with another man's leather
What are the quotes with word grandfather?
Here are the quotes with the word grandfather in them
- I know that my grandfather is 92 years old. And he has seen this country evolve in amazing ways. He looks at South Carolina and he says, wow, what an amazing state that we have the blessing to live within because of the evolution. — Tim Scott
- My grandfather was one of the most amazing Baptist ministers in history, he was unbelievable. He was one of the most amazing men - the most amazing man that I ever met... He lived an amazing life. — Josh Henderson
- My grandfather was a man, when he talked about freedom, his attitude was really interesting. His view was that you had obligations or you had responsibilities, and when you fulfilled those obligations or responsibilities, that then gave you the liberty to do other things. — Clarence Thomas
- I met my grandfather just before he died, and it was the first time that I had seen Dad with a relative of his. It was interesting to see my own father as a son and the body language and alteration in attitude that comes with that, and it sort of changed our relationship for the better. — Christian Bale