Grants meanings in Urdu
To be sure, the response of faith to revelation, which God grants to the creature he chooses and moves with his love, occurs in such a way that it is truly the creature that provides the response, with its own nature and its natural powers of love.
More words related to the meanings of Grants
More words from Urdu related to Grants
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grants meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ماننافرماناقرارسویکارہبہ دینامنظوریرَضااتفاقفرض کرنامرضیرضا مند ہوناساد کرناقبولیتپسندیدگیقولحق دے دیناماموریمان لینامنظوری کرنامقبولیتتعریفمنوتیعنایت کرنا ênaayatاِستحساناستحسانانتقال کرناآزمائشموافقتانگیکارعطیہپسنداِجازَتقبول کرناہبہرضااجازتاجازت دیناتسلیمپَسَنديدَگیمطابقتعنایت کرنارضا مندیقبولسزارضامندیقبولیہم آہنگیوظیفہسند سفارت دینابخشنا ...
Idiom with the word Grants in it
What are the meanings of Grants in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grants in Urdu are گرانٹ - Grant and منظوری - manzuuri. To understand how would you translate the word Grants in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grants or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grants synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grants. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grants in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grants in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grants with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grants?
Meanings of grants are گرانٹ - Grant and منظوری - manzuuri
Whats the definition of grants?
Definition of the grants are
What is the synonym of grants?
Synonym of word grants are grandiloquent, consent, approvement, approval, appropinquity, approbation, appropinquation, accreditation, appromt, acquiescence
What are the idioms with the word grants?
Here are the idioms with the word grants in them.
- The fool asks much but he is more fool who grants it
What are the quotes with word grants?
Here are the quotes with the word grants in them
- The sanitary and mechanical age we are now entering makes up for the mercy it grants to our sense of smell by the ferocity with which it assails our sense of hearing. — Havelock Ellis
- Pell Grants are, and have been, critically important tools in making higher education a possibility for lower- and middle-income students. — Christopher Dodd
- To be sure, the response of faith to revelation, which God grants to the creature he chooses and moves with his love, occurs in such a way that it is truly the creature that provides the response, with its own nature and its natural powers of love. — Hans Urs von Balthasar
- A happy home is one in which each spouse grants the possibility that the other may be right, though neither believes it. — Don Fraser