Grew meanings in Urdu
Grew meanings in Urdu is اضافہ ہوا Grew in Urdu. More meanings of grew, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I've an enormous respect for my mother who at the age of 39 raised three children, and I grew up with my grandmother in the household. And so it was a really strong household of women - my poor brother! It was great growing up with so many generations of women.
Idiom with the word Grew in it
What are the meanings of Grew in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grew in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Grew in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grew or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grew synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grew. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grew in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grew in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grew with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grew?
Whats the definition of grew?
Definition of the grew are
What are the idioms with the word grew?
Here are the idioms with the word grew in them.
- Our ancestors grew not great by hawking and hunting
What are the quotes with word grew?
Here are the quotes with the word grew in them
- We grew up in a very creative environment and were exposed to the arts at a very young age, so it's not a surprise that all of us are in some form of the arts. — Spike Lee
- I've an enormous respect for my mother who at the age of 39 raised three children, and I grew up with my grandmother in the household. And so it was a really strong household of women - my poor brother! It was great growing up with so many generations of women. — Cate Blanchett
- I grew up on the golden age of children's TV. — Edward Norton
- I grew up on a farm in a small town where you do or say one thing and everybody knows about it. You see it happen, there's always the town gossip - 'Oh did you hear about so and so, or did you hear what went on in this household?' So I learned at a very young age just to keep my mouth shut. — Garrett Hedlund