Hell meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Hell.
- (noun) : noisy and unrestrained mischief
- (noun) : a cause of difficulty and suffering
- (noun) : (religion) the world of the dead
- (noun) : any place of pain and turmoil
- (noun) : (Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil; where sinners suffer eternal punishment
More words from Urdu related to Hell
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hell meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Hell in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hell
What are the meanings of Hell in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hell in Urdu are جہنم - jahannam, نار - naar and دوزخ - dozakh. To understand how would you translate the word Hell in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hell or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hell synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hell. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hell in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hell in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hell with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hell?
Meanings of hell are جہنم - jahannam, نار - naar and دوزخ - dozakh
Whats the definition of hell?
Definition of the hell are
- noisy and unrestrained mischief
- a cause of difficulty and suffering
- (religion) the world of the dead
- any place of pain and turmoil
- (Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil; where sinners suffer eternal punishment
What is the synonym of hell?
Synonym of word hell are underworld, netherworld, abaddon, fire, inferno, abyss, limbo, helldoomed, hellbred, hellions
What are the idioms with the word hell?
Here are the idioms with the word hell in them.
- Better go to heaven in rags than to hell in embroidery
- Better reign in hell than serve in paradise
- He that is in hell thinks there is no another heaven
- The earthly paradise and hell lie in the word woman
- When war begins the hell openeth
What are the idioms related to hell?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hell.
- Black is the badge of hell
- Death with friends is a festival
- Hell and chancery are always open
- Hell is full of ungrateful
- Lean liberty is better than fat slavery
What are the quotes with word hell?
Here are the quotes with the word hell in them
- I created Punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That's what I do. I'm like a Sid Vicious for a new generation. — Avril Lavigne
- A man is born alone and dies alone and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode. — Chanakya
- The man of genius is he and he alone who finds such joy in his art that he will work at it come hell or high water. — Stendhal
- Why can't everybody leave everybody else the hell alone. — Jimmy Durante
How to use hell in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use hell in a sentence.
- hello — ہیلو