Hierarchy meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Hierarchy.
- (noun) : the organization of people at different ranks in an administrative body
- (noun) : a series of ordered groupings of people or things within a system
I was telling somebody just the other day, there's technically such a hierarchy in this business. You have film, that's the ideal then you have TV, and things like web series do not claim as much cred, but the fact is, if the material is solid and I believe and trust in the team that's involved, I don't care what format it is.
More words from Urdu related to Hierarchy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hierarchy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Hierarchy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hierarchy in Urdu is پیری - piiri. To understand how would you translate the word Hierarchy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hierarchy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hierarchy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hierarchy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hierarchy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hierarchy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hierarchy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hierarchy?
Meaning of hierarchy is پیری - piiri
Whats the definition of hierarchy?
Definition of the hierarchy are
- the organization of people at different ranks in an administrative body
- a series of ordered groupings of people or things within a system
What is the synonym of hierarchy?
Synonym of word hierarchy are peri, peary, old age, senility, priestliness, oldness, purree, pirry, pirrie, pirie
What are the quotes with word hierarchy?
Here are the quotes with the word hierarchy in them
- I would say the hierarchy has made terrible errors in judgment and it has to seek forgiveness by its members. — William P. Leahy
- All sciences are now under the obligation to prepare the ground for the future task of the philosopher, which is to solve the problem of value, to determine the true hierarchy of values. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- The hierarchy of class in London was rigid. It was like a religion. It still is to a certain extent. — Ben Kingsley
- I was telling somebody just the other day, there's technically such a hierarchy in this business. You have film, that's the ideal then you have TV, and things like web series do not claim as much cred, but the fact is, if the material is solid and I believe and trust in the team that's involved, I don't care what format it is. — Tony Hale