Humanly meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Humanly.
- (adverb) : in the manner of human beings
What are the meanings of Humanly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Humanly in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Humanly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Humanly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Humanly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Humanly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Humanly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Humanly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Humanly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by humanly?
انسانی نقطہٴ نظر سے, بقدر طاقت بشری, بطور انسان
Whats the definition of humanly?
Definition of the humanly are
- in the manner of human beings
What are the quotes with word humanly?
Here are the quotes with the word humanly in them
- I just believe that the feeling of wonder is amazing. I am pushing myself as far as I can humanly push myself... I can only hope for the best and expect the worse. — David Blaine
- Campaign behavior for wives: Always be on time. Do as little talking as humanly possible. Lean back in the parade car so everybody can see the president. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- We must welcome the future, remembering that soon it will be the past and we must respect the past, remembering that it was once all that was humanly possible. — George Santayana
- Promises are the uniquely human way of ordering the future, making it predictable and reliable to the extent that this is humanly possible. — Hannah Arendt