Humble meanings in Urdu
Humble meanings in Urdu are انکسار کرنا, طاقت گھٹانا, توڑ دینا, ناتواں کرنا, ناچیز, ادنیٰ, حقیر کرنا, عاجز کرنا, خاکسار, کم, فر و تن, معمولی, احقر, بے چارہ, نیچا کرنا, پست, عاجز, بے عزت کرنا, مسکین, فروتن, نیچا, خاکساری کرنا Humble in Urdu. More meanings of humble, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Humble.
- (verb) : cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of
- (verb) : cause to be unpretentious
- (adjective) : marked by meekness or modesty; not arrogant or prideful
- (adjective satellite) : used of unskilled work (especially domestic work)
- (adjective satellite) : low or inferior in station or quality
- (adjective satellite) : of low birth or station ( base' is archaic in this sense)
The whole course of human history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost.
More words related to the meanings of Humble
More words from Urdu related to Humble
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Humble meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے مصرفکم ترینمتعصبپست کرناعاریپاجیمنٹمقررہپلپلاتربیت سے محرُومخُوردکبھی کبھارگالیرسوازوربےمادرناطاقت کرناناقصبدنام کرنابے تدبیرذلیلمعیاربانجھناچیزپھٹے حالکم قدریبہتان باندھناہجوکسی کو رُسوا کرنامستعملناتواںعِزَّت و وقار کم کرناغلبہ کرنافضیحتپژ مردہسفلہصغیر سنانکسار کرناتحتپچکاؤذرا سامہیندستور کے موافقبدقسمتقابِل اعتراضگھٹا ہواعجیبسلواتیں سنانابے ربطشرارہ ...
Idioms with the word Humble in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Humble
|Hold of||عزت کرنا|
|Look on||عزت کرنا دیکھنا سوچنا|
|Old age is honourable||بوڑھے آدمی کی عزت کرنا واجب ہے|
|To jar with||بے عزت کرنا|
What are the meanings of Humble in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Humble in Urdu are کم - kam, ادنیٰ - adna, بے چارہ - bey chaarah, حقیر کرنا - haqiir karna, خاکسار - khaak saar, پست - past, ناچیز - naa chiiz, معمولی - mamuuli, عاجز - aajiz, فر و تن - far o tan, نیچا کرنا - niicha karna, بے عزت کرنا - bey izzat karna, عاجز کرنا, مسکین - miskiin, نیچا - niicha and انکسار کرنا - inkisaar karna. To understand how would you translate the word Humble in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Humble or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Humble synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Humble. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Humble in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Humble in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Humble with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by humble?
Meanings of humble are کم - kam, ادنیٰ - adna, بے چارہ - bey chaarah, حقیر کرنا - haqiir karna, خاکسار - khaak saar, پست - past, ناچیز - naa chiiz, معمولی - mamuuli, عاجز - aajiz, فر و تن - far o tan, نیچا کرنا - niicha karna, بے عزت کرنا - bey izzat karna, عاجز کرنا, مسکین - miskiin, نیچا - niicha and انکسار کرنا - inkisaar karna
Whats the definition of humble?
Definition of the humble are
- cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of
- cause to be unpretentious
- marked by meekness or modesty; not arrogant or prideful
- used of unskilled work (especially domestic work)
- low or inferior in station or quality
- of low birth or station ( base' is archaic in this sense)
What is the synonym of humble?
Synonym of word humble are slenderly, regardless, destitutely, despising, low, vulgar, alleviant, worthless, lungless, minoress
What are the idioms with the word humble?
Here are the idioms with the word humble in them.
- Humble hearts have humble desires
- Often a great man comes forth from a humble cottage
- The humble suffer when the powerful disagree
What are the idioms related to humble?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word humble.
- Little bodies have great souls
- Vengeance is mild justice
- Dissimulation brings forth errors which ensnare the dissembler himself
- Patience with poverty is all a poor man's remedy
- He that stays in the valley shall never get over the hill
What are the quotes with word humble?
Here are the quotes with the word humble in them
- For me music is a vehicle to bring our pain to the surface, getting it back to that humble and tender spot where, with luck, it can lose its anger and become compassion again. — Paula Cole
- The whole course of human history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost. — M. Scott Peck
- I have this complex. I don't like too much exposure. I don't know why it is. Maybe it's bred in me, because my dad always told me to be humble and don't think you're too good. — Mark Viduka
- I think gardens are fantastic, and I'd love to draw and design and stuff like that. I love just planting flowers during the summer. There's something very humble about it, and natural and beautiful. — Ed Westwick