Identified meanings in Urdu
Identified meanings in Urdu is شناخت Identified in Urdu. More meanings of identified, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Identified.
- (adjective satellite) : having the identity known or established
In his first year in office, President Obama pulled us back from the brink of the greatest economic crisis since the Great Depression and worked to lay a new foundation for economic growth. The president identified three key strategies to build that lasting prosperity: innovation, investment, and education.
Most men are very attached to the idea of being male, and usually experience a lot of fear and insecurity around the idea of being a man. Most women are very identified with their gender, and also experience a tremendous amount of fear and insecurity.
More words from Urdu related to Identified
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Identified meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Identified
What are the meanings of Identified in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Identified in Urdu is شناخت - shinaakht. To understand how would you translate the word Identified in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Identified or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Identified synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Identified. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Identified in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Identified in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Identified with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by identified?
Meaning of identified is شناخت - shinaakht
Whats the definition of identified?
Definition of the identified are
- having the identity known or established
What is the synonym of identified?
Synonym of word identified are recognition, identities, identification, recognizance, residentiaryship, derecognise, identism, identity, identikits, discernment
What are the idioms related to identified?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word identified.
- Knock off
What are the quotes with word identified?
Here are the quotes with the word identified in them
- It's normally the kiss of death to be identified as a rising star, or someone to watch. — George Osborne
- In his first year in office, President Obama pulled us back from the brink of the greatest economic crisis since the Great Depression and worked to lay a new foundation for economic growth. The president identified three key strategies to build that lasting prosperity: innovation, investment, and education. — Tom Vilsack
- Most men are very attached to the idea of being male, and usually experience a lot of fear and insecurity around the idea of being a man. Most women are very identified with their gender, and also experience a tremendous amount of fear and insecurity. — Andrew Cohen
- Sometimes you recognize that there is a category of human experience that has not been identified but everyone knows about it. That is when I find a term to describe it. — Brian Eno