Illegally meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Illegally.
- (adverb) : in an illegal manner
It is a sign of the times that the absence of meaningful ID requirements in many states leaves our voting process vulnerable to fraud and allows legal votes to be cancelled out by illegally cast ballots.
Part of the reason why movie bosses are so obsessed with crime movies is because they know that world and the criminals. And that's what they are - they would not hesitate to act illegally to achieve profit and gain.
More words related to the meanings of Illegally
More words from Urdu related to Illegally
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Illegally meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بدنیتی سےغیر قانونیناحقحرامی پن سےنامُناسِبگناہگاربے انصافی سےناحَقنامصلحت آمیزناگوارناپاک ارادے سےزائدبے دلیلبر خلاف منطقبے جوڑغیر مستحقبے اصلبلا ضرورتخوامخواہناقابلناپسندیدہبدبختغیر یکساںبلا سببنامعقولبےمیلغیر حق داربے سرو پاناروانازیباقابل اعتراضظالمبے اخلاقمفت میںکوتاہ اندیشبےمحلبیہودگی سےحد سے زیادہبے وجہحرام زدگی سےنالائقسیاہ کارنامنصفانہبے اِستَحقاقبے تدبیربےتکناراستی سےفضولبے بنیادبلا دلیل ...
What are the meanings of Illegally in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Illegally in Urdu are ناحق - naa haq and بے جا - bey jaa. To understand how would you translate the word Illegally in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Illegally or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Illegally synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Illegally. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Illegally in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Illegally in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Illegally with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by illegally?
Meanings of illegally are ناحق - naa haq and بے جا - bey jaa
Whats the definition of illegally?
Definition of the illegally are
- in an illegal manner
What is the synonym of illegally?
Synonym of word illegally are groundless, inexpedient, ill timed, sinisterly, objectionable, improper, impolitic, illegitimately, unright, unweaponed
What are the quotes with word illegally?
Here are the quotes with the word illegally in them
- It is a sign of the times that the absence of meaningful ID requirements in many states leaves our voting process vulnerable to fraud and allows legal votes to be cancelled out by illegally cast ballots. — Virgil Goode
- There are millions of people who consume music illegally every month. Just getting them into a legal service will make the music industry way bigger than it's ever been before. — Daniel Ek
- Part of the reason why movie bosses are so obsessed with crime movies is because they know that world and the criminals. And that's what they are - they would not hesitate to act illegally to achieve profit and gain. — Peter Mullan
- I have the utmost respect for those who have come to this country legally and have contributed to the great melting pot that is America today. But those who have crossed our borders illegally have broken the law and the law ought to be enforced. — Bob Ney