Improper meanings in Urdu
Improper meanings in Urdu are نامناسب, بے جا, نالائق, ناشائستہ, نازیبا, غلط, ناقابل, ناموزوں, نامعقول, بے محل, نامُناسِب Improper in Urdu. More meanings of improper, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Improper.
- (adjective) : not suitable or right or appropriate
- (adjective satellite) : not conforming to legality, moral law, or social convention
- (adjective satellite) : not appropriate for a purpose or occasion
French novels generally treat of the relations of women to the world and to lovers, after marriage consequently there is a great deal in French novels about adultery, about improper relations between the sexes, about many things which the English public would not allow.
More words related to the meanings of Improper
More words from Urdu related to Improper
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Improper meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
واضحچم چچڑغیر شائستہاشدگناہبد تمیزی سے کھانااجنبیورَھبالعلیحدہبے حیابعید القیاسبدتمیزکذببے سربد زیببینڈافضولجسیمکوتاہ اندیشزائدنالائقبے لچکان میلنااہل بنایا ہُوااُلٹااکالغیر معقُولممتازناقصبدنامبےموقعکاذبناروابے قابولغوتنگ یا ڈھیلااناڑیروکھااوچھاالٹاناراستی سےغلیظاڑناسؤرخطرے میں ڈلوانابے نتیجہاتینتظلممعیوبخارج از بحث ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Improper
What are the meanings of Improper in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Improper in Urdu are نامناسب - naa munaasib, ناقابل - naa qaabil, نازیبا - naa zeyba, بے جا - bey jaa, نامعقول - naa maquul, بے محل - bey maehl, غلط - ghalat, ناشائستہ - naa shaa estah, ناموزوں - naa mauzuun and نالائق - naa laa eq. To understand how would you translate the word Improper in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Improper or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Improper synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Improper. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Improper in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Improper in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Improper with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by improper?
Meanings of improper are نامناسب - naa munaasib, ناقابل - naa qaabil, نازیبا - naa zeyba, بے جا - bey jaa, نامعقول - naa maquul, بے محل - bey maehl, غلط - ghalat, ناشائستہ - naa shaa estah, ناموزوں - naa mauzuun and نالائق - naa laa eq
Whats the definition of improper?
Definition of the improper are
- not suitable or right or appropriate
- not conforming to legality, moral law, or social convention
- not appropriate for a purpose or occasion
What is the synonym of improper?
Synonym of word improper are disavaunce, unruffable, unbeseeming, unweaponed, unreasonable, unapt, misformed, unfair, untuneful, unmellowed
What are the idioms related to improper?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word improper.
- Back door influence
- Unconvertible fact
- A hut is a palace to a poor man
- A square peg in a round hole
- A word out of season may mar the course of a whole life
What are the quotes with word improper?
Here are the quotes with the word improper in them
- French novels generally treat of the relations of women to the world and to lovers, after marriage consequently there is a great deal in French novels about adultery, about improper relations between the sexes, about many things which the English public would not allow. — Lafcadio Hearn
- My chief gifts are - naturally good at all sports with a raw talent for pretty much everything, which if nurtured could develop into improper talent. — Michael Sheen
- Every study on crime and or firearms proves time and time again, that 99.99999% of American gun owners do not commit crimes or use our firearms in any dangerous or improper way. — Ted Nugent