Incompatible meanings in Urdu
Incompatible meanings in Urdu is بے جوڑ Incompatible in Urdu. More meanings of incompatible, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Incompatible.
- (adjective satellite) : not compatible with other facts
- (adjective) : used especially of drugs or muscles that counteract or neutralize each other's effect
- (adjective satellite) : of words so related that one contrasts with the other
- (adjective satellite) : not easy to combine harmoniously
- (adjective satellite) : not in keeping with what is correct or proper
- (adjective) : not compatible
- (adjective) : incapable of being used with or connected to other devices or components without modification
- (adjective) : not suitable to your tastes or needs
- (adjective satellite) : used especially of solids or solutions; incapable of blending into a stable homogeneous mixture
More words from Urdu related to Incompatible
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Incompatible meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مغائرسيون کے بَغيربے معنیقابل تنفرناجنسبےجوڑنقیذجدااجنبیانٹ سنٹجو باہِر سے لائی گئی ہوگھناؤناغیر متشابہبے موقعکجوڑ کرناان گھڑمخالفنامناسباوٹ پٹانگمتخالفمتفرقبے محلبےمیل کرنابے ہنگممختلفبےمیلناموزوںگھناونابےلگاؤغیر مناسببے شِکَنمہملنفرت انگیزبے میلبےمحلغیر ضروریحقارتیبے ربطبے تکغیر مُلکیمکروہغیر مطابقخارج از بحثبےتکبے تعلقالگبے جاغیر مُلکی باشِندہبے جوڑغير مشابہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Incompatible
What are the meanings of Incompatible in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Incompatible in Urdu is بے جوڑ - bey jor. To understand how would you translate the word Incompatible in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Incompatible or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Incompatible synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Incompatible. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Incompatible in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Incompatible in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Incompatible with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by incompatible?
Meaning of incompatible is بے جوڑ - bey jor
Whats the definition of incompatible?
Definition of the incompatible are
- not compatible with other facts
- used especially of drugs or muscles that counteract or neutralize each other's effect
- of words so related that one contrasts with the other
- not easy to combine harmoniously
- not in keeping with what is correct or proper
- not compatible
- incapable of being used with or connected to other devices or components without modification
- not suitable to your tastes or needs
- used especially of solids or solutions; incapable of blending into a stable homogeneous mixture
What is the synonym of incompatible?
Synonym of word incompatible are irrelative, disjointed, unconnected, unelated, abhorrent, seamless, malapropos, uncoiled, irrelevant, incongruous
What are the idioms related to incompatible?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word incompatible.
- Hoarding is nothing but taking pains for others
- Pride and poverty are illmet yet often dwell together
- Unequal marriage are seldom happy
What are the quotes with word incompatible?
Here are the quotes with the word incompatible in them
- The clearest explanation for the failure of any marriage is that the two people are incompatible that is, that one is male and the other female. — Anna Quindlen
- We must face the fact that the preservation of individual freedom is incompatible with a full satisfaction of our views of distributive justice. — Friedrich August von Hayek
- Pity and friendship are two passions incompatible with each other. — Oliver Goldsmith
- In every man the memory of the struggles and the heroes of the past is alive. But these memories are not incompatible with the desire for peace in the future. — Gustav Stresemann