Indifference meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Indifference.
- (noun) : the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally
- (noun) : apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
- (noun) : unbiased impartial unconcern
- (noun) : the trait of remaining calm and seeming not to care; a casual lack of concern
Old age is far more than white hair, wrinkles, the feeling that it is too late and the game finished, that the stage belongs to the rising generations. The true evil is not the weakening of the body, but the indifference of the soul.
More words related to the meanings of Indifference
More words from Urdu related to Indifference
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Indifference meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سردینزاکتجمناسنگ دلیباز آنارکھائناعاقبت اندیشیٹھنڈا کندھاڈھیلا پنیبوستبے التفاتیبڑھناسخت دلیلا ابالی پنلاابالی پنسرد مہری کا رويہجانبازیخنکیسگھاوٹيفتکلیاں آنابے فکریچھوڑناسرد مہریٹھٹھراپنعاقبت نا اندیشی ãaqibatتغافلسادگیبے باکیویرانیعدم توجہڈال دینابے پروائسبکیصرفکڑا پنبے پرواہیبے مزگینڈر پنلاتعلقیحماقتخشکیکمزوریاناترسیبے پروائیخاک ڈالناروکھا پنتہورٹھنڈ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Indifference
What are the meanings of Indifference in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Indifference in Urdu are بے حسی - bey hisi, بے پرواہی - bey par wahi, سرد مہری - sard mohri, عدم توجہ - adam e tawajjoh, رکھائ - rukhaa i and بے رخی - bey rukhi. To understand how would you translate the word Indifference in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Indifference or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Indifference synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Indifference. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Indifference in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Indifference in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Indifference with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by indifference?
Meanings of indifference are بے حسی - bey hisi, بے پرواہی - bey par wahi, سرد مہری - sard mohri, عدم توجہ - adam e tawajjoh, رکھائ - rukhaa i and بے رخی - bey rukhi
Whats the definition of indifference?
Definition of the indifference are
- the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally
- apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
- unbiased impartial unconcern
- the trait of remaining calm and seeming not to care; a casual lack of concern
What is the synonym of indifference?
Synonym of word indifference are iciness, nonchalance, plessor, indefensive, insouciance, numbfish, indefectibility, coldheartedness, abandon, insensitiveness
What are the idioms related to indifference?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word indifference.
- Young folkilly folk old folk cold folk
- Jay walker
What are the quotes with word indifference?
Here are the quotes with the word indifference in them
- Old age is far more than white hair, wrinkles, the feeling that it is too late and the game finished, that the stage belongs to the rising generations. The true evil is not the weakening of the body, but the indifference of the soul. — Andre Maurois
- Man does not live by soap alone and hygiene, or even health, is not much good unless you can take a healthy view of it or, better still, feel a healthy indifference to it. — Gilbert K.Chesterton
- Love turns, with a little indulgence, to indifference or disgust hatred alone is immortal. — William Hazlitt
- Not the torturer will scare me, nor the body's final fall, nor the barrels of death's rifles, nor the shadows on the wall, nor the night when to the ground the last dim star of pain, is hurled but the blind indifference of a merciless, unfeeling world. — Roger Waters