Interpreting meanings in Urdu
Interpreting meanings in Urdu is تشریح کرنا Interpreting in Urdu. More meanings of interpreting, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Interpreting.
- (noun) : an explanation of something that is not immediately obvious
Woodrow Wilson called for leaders who, by boldly interpreting the nation's conscience, could lift a people out of their everyday selves. That people can be lifted into their better selves is the secret of transforming leadership.
More words from Urdu related to Interpreting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Interpreting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جھلکعقل کے مُطابق قرار دیناتعبیر کرنادکھاواشرحدمکآوارہ پھرناچمکانامکّروبیانتول دیناصاف کرناجلا دیناچمک دمکتفسیر کرناظاہر کرناصاف شفاف کرناچٹکتشریحدرُست ثابت کرناترجمہ کرناوضاحت کرناٹیکہ/چمکحلفیہ اقرار کرناآبتوضیعقلعیادھر ادھر چلناگھوٹناتاویلسمجھاناواضح کرنااوپ کرناچکناہٹتاویل کرناوضاحت ہوناتشریح کرناتفسیر
What are the meanings of Interpreting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Interpreting in Urdu is تشریح کرنا - tasriih karna. To understand how would you translate the word Interpreting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Interpreting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Interpreting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Interpreting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Interpreting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Interpreting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Interpreting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by interpreting?
Meaning of interpreting is تشریح کرنا - tasriih karna
Whats the definition of interpreting?
Definition of the interpreting are
- an explanation of something that is not immediately obvious
What is the synonym of interpreting?
Synonym of word interpreting are rationalize, gloss, annulate, expatiate, annotate, asseverate, interpret, explain, annotating, clarify
What are the quotes with word interpreting?
Here are the quotes with the word interpreting in them
- Habitual texters may not only cheat their existing relationships, they can also limit their ability to form future ones since they don't get to practice the art of interpreting nonverbal visual cues. — Jeffrey Kluger
- Woodrow Wilson called for leaders who, by boldly interpreting the nation's conscience, could lift a people out of their everyday selves. That people can be lifted into their better selves is the secret of transforming leadership. — James MacGregor Burns
- Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. — Joseph Campbell
- I think that there are changes that have occurred in technology that make is that more people can have the same level of information that I have. My advantage is that I'm very good at interpreting the information. — Jim Cramer