Journal meanings in Urdu
Journal meanings in Urdu are بہی کھاتا, روز نامہ, روز نامچہ, پرچہ, صحیفہ, کچاچٹھا, اخبار, روزنامچہ, روزنامہ, رسالہ Journal in Urdu. More meanings of journal, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Journal.
- (noun) : a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
- (noun) : the part of the axle contained by a bearing
- (noun) : a record book as a physical object
- (noun) : a periodical dedicated to a particular subject
- (noun) : a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred
I published in 1978 a report on dreams in the Journal of Clinical Psychology. It was the first study of its kind to demonstrate that it is possible for people to make constructive use of their dreams to improve their lives.
More words related to the meanings of Journal
More words from Urdu related to Journal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Journal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
روز نامچہپھسلنکوئ سرکاری جریدہاطلاع نامہانچھرہاتھ کے متعلقمختصر غیر مجلد رسالہسرکنامراسلہتلخیص شدہرقعہمال گودامکرامتتوپ خانہیومیپِھسلناپتیاقلیمکاغذعیسائیوں کا دستورالعملتختہپرچیگزٹجنتریحرف منقوش کرنابیاضآشچرج کرمفریقدن سے متعلقرپٹ جانادستی اشتہارگودامدستی کتابورقلغزشجریدہدستاویزحرف کھودناہاتھ کا کامعجیب و غریب واقعہروزنامچہروز کالغزش کرناورقیہمجلہمیگزین کا اختصارشيٹپھسلنادرج گزٹ کرناایکتاب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Journal
What are the meanings of Journal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Journal in Urdu are رسالہ - risaalah, صحیفہ - sahiifah, روز نامہ - roz naamah, روز نامچہ - roz naam chah, اخبار - akhbaar, پرچہ - parchah, روزنامچہ - Roznamcha and روزنامہ - Roznama. To understand how would you translate the word Journal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Journal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Journal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Journal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Journal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Journal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Journal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by journal?
Meanings of journal are رسالہ - risaalah, صحیفہ - sahiifah, روز نامہ - roz naamah, روز نامچہ - roz naam chah, اخبار - akhbaar, پرچہ - parchah, روزنامچہ - Roznamcha and روزنامہ - Roznama
Whats the definition of journal?
Definition of the journal are
- a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
- the part of the axle contained by a bearing
- a record book as a physical object
- a periodical dedicated to a particular subject
- a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred
What is the synonym of journal?
Synonym of word journal are magazining, book, gazette, tract, manual, diary, squadronof cavalry, tabloid, almanac, pamphlet
What are the idioms related to journal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word journal.
- The press
- Yellow press
What are the quotes with word journal?
Here are the quotes with the word journal in them
- After the writer's death, reading his journal is like receiving a long letter. — Jean Cocteau
- I published in 1978 a report on dreams in the Journal of Clinical Psychology. It was the first study of its kind to demonstrate that it is possible for people to make constructive use of their dreams to improve their lives. — Henry Reed
- Whether you're keeping a journal or writing as a meditation, it's the same thing. What's important is you're having a relationship with your mind. — Natalie Goldberg
- In general, science journalism concerns itself with what has been published in a handful of peer-reviewed journals - Nature, Cell, The New England Journal of Medicine - which set the agenda. — Michael Pollan