Corps meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Corps.
- (noun) : a body of people associated together
- (noun) : an army unit usually consisting of two or more divisions and their support
I am proud to represent these men and women who empower people in developing nations and promote the Peace Corps mission of peace and friendship. These volunteers are making major strides to improve the lives of people and communities around the world.
More words from Urdu related to Corps
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Corps meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عیسائیوں کا دستورالعملرسالہفِرقہغمشعبہجھگڑامجادلبہی کھاتاجتھافکرقِسمَتزمرہسِپاہیوں کا جُتّھاروزنامچہبیاضدستی کتابپرواہدعوتمتعلقہچادرخاندانی رَقابَتقطعگولاجماعتسروکار یا غرض رکھناحِصّہنامہجتھہکچاچٹھاہاتھ کا کاممیگزین کا اختصارتعلقمحکمہانجمنبِستری چادرجھَگڑامخزنجھنڈتاسفکَٹوتمراسلہمقالہپرچہہاتھ کاکم حجم کی کتابافسوسبابساتھورقہخاندانی جھگڑا ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Corps
What are the meanings of Corps in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Corps in Urdu are رسالہ - risaalah, فریق - fariiq and توپ خانہ - top khaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Corps in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Corps or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Corps synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Corps. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Corps in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Corps in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Corps with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by corps?
Meanings of corps are رسالہ - risaalah, فریق - fariiq and توپ خانہ - top khaanah
Whats the definition of corps?
Definition of the corps are
- a body of people associated together
- an army unit usually consisting of two or more divisions and their support
What is the synonym of corps?
Synonym of word corps are brochure, contestant, artillery, concern, company, feud, magazining, tract, squadronof cavalry, pamphlet
What are the idioms related to corps?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word corps.
- The question is what is the law not who are the parties
What are the quotes with word corps?
Here are the quotes with the word corps in them
- Mr. Speaker, I rise today to recognize the Peace Corps as it reached its 45th anniversary on March 1, 2006. — Solomon Ortiz
- So the Marine Corps really did teach me to conquer fear, and then to go for higher causes, higher purposes. — Robert Kiyosaki
- I am proud to represent these men and women who empower people in developing nations and promote the Peace Corps mission of peace and friendship. These volunteers are making major strides to improve the lives of people and communities around the world. — Kenny Marchant
- The Marine Corps is the Navy's police force and as long as I am President that is what it will remain. They have a propaganda machine that is almost equal to Stalin's. — Harry S.Truman