Longer meanings in Urdu
Longer meanings in Urdu is لمبا تر Longer in Urdu. More meanings of longer, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Longer.
- (noun) : a person with a strong desire for something
- (adverb) : for more time
We live in an age when to be young and to be indifferent can be no longer synonymous. We must prepare for the coming hour. The claims of the Future are represented by suffering millions and the Youth of a Nation are the trustees of Posterity.
Idioms with the word Longer in it
What are the meanings of Longer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Longer in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Longer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Longer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Longer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Longer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Longer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Longer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Longer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by longer?
Whats the definition of longer?
Definition of the longer are
- a person with a strong desire for something
- for more time
What are the idioms with the word longer?
Here are the idioms with the word longer in them.
- A day to come shows longer than a year that gone
- For that which is sweet if it be often repeated is no longer sweet
- No longer foster no longer friend
- Our whole life is but a greater and longer childhood
- Take longer than someone expected
What are the quotes with word longer?
Here are the quotes with the word longer in them
- In old age we are like a batch of letters that someone has sent. We are no longer in the past, we have arrived. — Knut Hamsun
- We live in an age when to be young and to be indifferent can be no longer synonymous. We must prepare for the coming hour. The claims of the Future are represented by suffering millions and the Youth of a Nation are the trustees of Posterity. — Benjamin Disraeli
- Old age is always wakeful as if, the longer linked with life, the less man has to do with aught that looks like death. — Herman Melville
- We are the children of a technological age. We have found streamlined ways of doing much of our routine work. Printing is no longer the only way of reproducing books. Reading them, however, has not changed. — Lawrence Clark Powell