Materialism meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Materialism.
- (noun) : (philosophy) the philosophical theory that matter is the only reality
- (noun) : a desire for wealth and material possessions with little interest in ethical or spiritual matters
- روح کو جسمانی ماننے کا عقیدہ
An attitude to life which seeks fulfillment in the single-minded pursuit of wealth - in short, materialism - does not fit into this world, because it contains within itself no limiting principle, while the environment in which it is placed is strictly limited.
More words from Urdu related to Materialism
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Materialism meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Materialism
What are the meanings of Materialism in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Materialism in Urdu are مادہ پرستی - maa dah parasti and مادیت - maaddiyat. To understand how would you translate the word Materialism in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Materialism or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Materialism synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Materialism. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Materialism in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Materialism in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Materialism with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by materialism?
Meanings of materialism are مادہ پرستی - maa dah parasti and مادیت - maaddiyat
Whats the definition of materialism?
Definition of the materialism are
- (philosophy) the philosophical theory that matter is the only reality
- a desire for wealth and material possessions with little interest in ethical or spiritual matters
- روح کو جسمانی ماننے کا عقیدہ
What is the synonym of materialism?
Synonym of word materialism are agnosticism, materiality, worldliness
What are the idioms related to materialism?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word materialism.
- Psychic force
What are the quotes with word materialism?
Here are the quotes with the word materialism in them
- In an era ruled by materialism and unstable geopolitics, art must be restored to the center of public education. — Camille Paglia
- An attitude to life which seeks fulfillment in the single-minded pursuit of wealth - in short, materialism - does not fit into this world, because it contains within itself no limiting principle, while the environment in which it is placed is strictly limited. — E. F. Schumacher
- This great, though disastrous, culture can only change as we begin to stand off and see... the inveterate materialism which has become the model for cultures around the world. — Arthur Erickson
- That feeling of freedom, open highways of possibilities, has kind of been lost to materialism and marketing. — Sheryl Crow