Material meanings in Urdu
Material meanings in Urdu are طبعی, مادی, مسالا, سامان, وجود, جسمانی, مادہ, مواد, اسباب, سامگری, لوازمہ, پدارتھ, مجسم Material in Urdu. More meanings of material, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
We are living in the machine age. For the first time in history the comedian has been compelled to supply himself with jokes and comedy material to compete with the machine. Whether he knows it or not, the comedian is on a treadmill to oblivion.
More words related to the meanings of Material
More words from Urdu related to Material
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Material meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Material
|Make bricks without straw||انگلستان ضروری سامان رقم اور معلومات کے بغیر کوئی کام کرنے کی کوشش کرنا|
What are the meanings of Material in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Material in Urdu are اسباب - asbaab, سامان - saamaan, جسمانی - jismaani, مادہ - maaddah, مادی - maa ddi, وجود - wujuud, لوازمہ - lawaazimah, پدارتھ - Padarth, مجسم - Mujjassim, طبعی - tabai, مسالا - masaala, مواد - mawaad and سامگری - Saamgari. To understand how would you translate the word Material in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Material or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Material synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Material. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Material in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Material in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Material with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by material?
Meanings of material are اسباب - asbaab, سامان - saamaan, جسمانی - jismaani, مادہ - maaddah, مادی - maa ddi, وجود - wujuud, لوازمہ - lawaazimah, پدارتھ - Padarth, مجسم - Mujjassim, طبعی - tabai, مسالا - masaala, مواد - mawaad and سامگری - Saamgari
Whats the definition of material?
Definition of the material are
What is the synonym of material?
Synonym of word material are motives, tuggings, fissural, substances, corporal, beingness, equipment, materiel, bodement, means
What are the idioms related to material?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word material.
- Have place
- Pride perceiving humility honourable aften borroweth her cloak
- You may see heaven through a needle's eye
- Young folkilly folk old folk cold folk
- Sensual pleasure
What are the quotes with word material?
Here are the quotes with the word material in them
- We are living in the machine age. For the first time in history the comedian has been compelled to supply himself with jokes and comedy material to compete with the machine. Whether he knows it or not, the comedian is on a treadmill to oblivion. — Fred Allen
- Most of the basic material a writer works with is acquired before the age of fifteen. — Willa Cather
- On the stage, you alone hold the key, and on the night you have to trust that the director has inspired you enough to take the material and run with it. — Greta Scacchi
- It's my goal to make a building as immaterial as possible. Architecture is a very material thing. It takes a lot of resources, so why not eliminate what you don't need as long as you're able to achieve the same result? — Helmut Jahn