Met meanings in Urdu
I'm 36 and if I met a woman of my own age and married her, I'd also be marrying her former life, her past. It might be OK for some people - I don't want to judge it or anything - but it's not for me. It would destroy my creativity.
|I read a book sometimes||میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں|
|They met him||وہ ان سے ملے|
More words from Urdu related to Met
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Met meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Met
What are the meanings of Met in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Met in Urdu are ملا - Mila and میٹ - mat. To understand how would you translate the word Met in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Met or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Met synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Met. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Met in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Met in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Met with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by met?
Meanings of met are ملا - Mila and میٹ - mat
Whats the definition of met?
Definition of the met are
What is the synonym of met?
Synonym of word met are necklace, joint, combined, accrued, mette, mest, metates, mats, gote, mullah
What are the idioms related to met?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word met.
- A little know ledge is dangerous thing
- Horses and poets are to be fed not fattened
- To sit on two stools
What are the quotes with word met?
Here are the quotes with the word met in them
- I'm 36 and if I met a woman of my own age and married her, I'd also be marrying her former life, her past. It might be OK for some people - I don't want to judge it or anything - but it's not for me. It would destroy my creativity. — Henry Rollins
- Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else. — Ogden Nash
- I think it's quite extraordinary that people cast me as if I'm Warren Beatty: until I met my present wife, at the age of 35, you could name two girlfriends. — Colin Firth
- So Harry Potter came in and it is nice that I have kids of the right age. I took them to London and they walked around the set and met Harry Potter and that is thrilling. — Gary Oldman
How to use met in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use met in a sentence.
- I read a book sometimes — میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں
- They met him — وہ ان سے ملے