Of a sudden meanings in Urdu
Of a sudden meanings in Urdu is اچانک Of a sudden in Urdu. More meanings of of a sudden, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Of a sudden Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Of a sudden.
- (adverb) : happening unexpectedly
I believe in incentivizing people. If you can incentivize people in anything, whether it's in politics in life in spirituality in business just take care of folks. Incentivize them and all of a sudden it's amazing the difference that you'll see.
It absolutely helped - to write the father in both 'Juicy' and 'Beasts,' I had to see the whole story from his point of view. All of a sudden I understood more of what my own father must be going through - the fear, the frustration, the anger... the hope that he'll leave a legacy.
More words from Urdu related to Of a sudden
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Of a sudden meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے رَبطکوتاہدفعتندفعتہًکبھی کبھیاچانک رونُما ھونے والاپھِسَلواںکم عُمربلا توقعیَکلَختکدھی نہ کدھیایک دمیکایکسَر بَریدہپست قامتناگہاںجَلد بازی پَر مَبنیوقتاً فوقتاًاچانک طور پراچانچکایکا ایکییک دمڈراؤناناہَمواردھوکا دینابیٹھے بٹھائےیک بارگیاتفاقاًعاجلانہاُکھڑا اُکھڑاچھوٹاغیر متوقعاچانَکگاہ گاہغیر متوقع طور پر ھونے والانَباتیات شاخ بَریدہعرق گیرخلاف امیدغَیر مَتوَقعکداچتایک دم سےاچانکیک لختکم وَقتناوقتاتاولامختصرآناً فاناًیک بیکناگاہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Of a sudden
What are the meanings of Of a sudden in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Of a sudden in Urdu is اچانک - achaanak. To understand how would you translate the word Of a sudden in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Of a sudden or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Of a sudden synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Of a sudden. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Of a sudden in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Of a sudden in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Of a sudden with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by of a sudden?
Meaning of of a sudden is اچانک - achaanak
Whats the definition of of a sudden?
Definition of the of a sudden are
- happening unexpectedly
What is the synonym of of a sudden?
Synonym of word of a sudden are abruptly, ferly, unexpected, ruddily, abrupt, sudden, achingly, achronic, fortuitously, prerupt
What are the idioms related to of a sudden?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word of a sudden.
- A shooting pain
- Fly at upon
- Fly open
- Of a sudden
- Pluck out
What are the quotes with word of a sudden?
Here are the quotes with the word of a sudden in them
- I believe in incentivizing people. If you can incentivize people in anything, whether it's in politics in life in spirituality in business just take care of folks. Incentivize them and all of a sudden it's amazing the difference that you'll see. — Zachary Levi
- '10' was amazing! I had no career before '10' and then all of a sudden I was able to do pretty much whatever I was able to do in the business. — Bo Derek
- It absolutely helped - to write the father in both 'Juicy' and 'Beasts,' I had to see the whole story from his point of view. All of a sudden I understood more of what my own father must be going through - the fear, the frustration, the anger... the hope that he'll leave a legacy. — Lucy Alibar
- I was very much into buying contemporary art, but I've just decided I want to get rid of it all. Not that it's not great art, but all of a sudden my mood has changed, and I want to go back to seventeenth- and eighteenth-century masters. — Sylvester Stallone