Suddenly meanings in Urdu
Suddenly meanings in Urdu are بیٹھے بٹھائے, آناً فاناً, ایکا ایکی, ناگاہ, یک لخت, اچانک طور پر, ایک دم سے, یک بیک, اچانک, یکایک Suddenly in Urdu. More meanings of suddenly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Suddenly.
- (adverb) : quickly and without warning
- (adverb) : happening unexpectedly
- (adverb) : on impulse; without premeditation
Do you remember when you were 10 or 11 years old and you really thought your folks were the best? They were completely omniscient and you took their word for everything. And then you got older and you went through this hideous age when suddenly they were the devil, they were bullies, and they didn't know anything.
More words related to the meanings of Suddenly
More words from Urdu related to Suddenly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Suddenly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بلا واسطہصاف صافپست قامتیَکلَختغیر مہذباِتفاق سےسرسبزسردستگداز بناناٹوٹبرمحلسَر بَریدہناگہانیبلا وساطتفربہیک دمجَلد بازی پَر مَبنیعدم تکلفضمناًتمامترگاہ گاہدھوکا دینااچانچکلمحاتیایکا ایکیڈراؤنابلا تاخیربے تکلفعاجلانہناہَموارغیر متوقعمحضناگاہکداچتچھوٹایک بارگیبمجردجلدی سےسبپل بھر میںگد پدیکایکغیر متوقع طور پر ھونے والااُکھڑا اُکھڑاخلاف امیدفوراًموٹاعرق گیراچانَکپلک جھپکاتے ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Suddenly
What are the meanings of Suddenly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Suddenly in Urdu are ناگاہ - naa gaah, اچانک - achaanak, یک لخت - yak lakht, اچانک طور پر - achaanak taur par, ایک دم سے, آناً فاناً - aanan faanan, یک بیک - yak bayak, ایکا ایکی - eyka eyki and یکایک - Yaka yak. To understand how would you translate the word Suddenly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Suddenly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Suddenly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Suddenly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Suddenly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Suddenly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Suddenly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by suddenly?
Meanings of suddenly are ناگاہ - naa gaah, اچانک - achaanak, یک لخت - yak lakht, اچانک طور پر - achaanak taur par, ایک دم سے, آناً فاناً - aanan faanan, یک بیک - yak bayak, ایکا ایکی - eyka eyki and یکایک - Yaka yak
Whats the definition of suddenly?
Definition of the suddenly are
- quickly and without warning
- happening unexpectedly
- on impulse; without premeditation
What is the synonym of suddenly?
Synonym of word suddenly are casually, snap at, fortuitously, of a sudden, prerupt, unexpected, abrupt, sudden, entirely, short
What are the idioms related to suddenly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word suddenly.
- No just man ever became rich all at once
- A shooting pain
- Fly at upon
- Fly open
- Of a sudden
What are the quotes with word suddenly?
Here are the quotes with the word suddenly in them
- Preparation for old age should begin not later than one's teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement. — Dwight L.Moody
- Do you remember when you were 10 or 11 years old and you really thought your folks were the best? They were completely omniscient and you took their word for everything. And then you got older and you went through this hideous age when suddenly they were the devil, they were bullies, and they didn't know anything. — Chuck Palahniuk
- You are never so alone as when you are ill on stage. The most nightmarish feeling in the world is suddenly to feel like throwing up in front of four thousand people. — Judy Garland
- Now suddenly there was nothing but a world of cloud, and we three were there alone in the middle of a great white plain with snowy hills and mountains staring at us and it was very still but there were whispers. — Black Elk