Overseas meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Overseas.
- (adjective satellite) : in a foreign country
- (adverb) : in a place across an ocean
- (adjective satellite) : being or passing over or across the sea
- (adverb) : beyond or across the sea
Without international participation, jobs and emissions will simply shift overseas to countries that require few, if any, environmental protections, harming the global environment as well as the U.S. economy.
More words from Urdu related to Overseas
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Overseas meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Overseas
What are the meanings of Overseas in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Overseas in Urdu is سمندر پار. To understand how would you translate the word Overseas in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Overseas or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Overseas synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Overseas. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Overseas in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Overseas in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Overseas with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by overseas?
Meaning of overseas is سمندر پار
Whats the definition of overseas?
Definition of the overseas are
- in a foreign country
- in a place across an ocean
- being or passing over or across the sea
- beyond or across the sea
What is the synonym of overseas?
Synonym of word overseas are oversown, oversewing, oversewed, oversew, ultramarine
What are the idioms related to overseas?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word overseas.
- It is hard to sail over the sea in an egg shell
What are the quotes with word overseas?
Here are the quotes with the word overseas in them
- Yet in this global economy, no jobs are safe. High-speed Internet connections and low-cost, skilled labor overseas are an explosive combination. — Bob Taft
- Without international participation, jobs and emissions will simply shift overseas to countries that require few, if any, environmental protections, harming the global environment as well as the U.S. economy. — Fred Upton
- Past experience with fiscal austerity at home and overseas strongly suggests that it is best for the economy's long-run performance to restrain government spending rather than raise taxes. — Mark Zandi
- In fact, my mom always told me because I was the daughter of an Army officer born overseas in Paris, France, that under the Constitution she believed that I could never run for president. — Karen Hughes