Overrun meanings in Urdu
Overrun meanings in Urdu are دوڑ مارنا, تاخت و تاراج کرنا, غلبہ کرنا, ہرا دینا, برباد کرنا, لوٹنا, قبضہ کرنا Overrun in Urdu. More meanings of overrun, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Overrun.
- (verb) : flow or run over (a limit or brim)
- (noun) : too much production or more than expected
- (verb) : run beyond or past
- (verb) : seize the position of and defeat
- (verb) : occupy in large numbers or live on a host
- (verb) : invade in great numbers
More words related to the meanings of Overrun
More words from Urdu related to Overrun
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Overrun meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ایک قسم کی شرابہنگامہپٹہ دار ہونالائقبے چراغاجاڑناقابومریڑناہراناقبضہڈھاناگِرِفت ميں لينادروغسر کرنالوٹنابھیڑ کی کھالبازاری لوگبدصورت کرناپسپا کرناقابو میں لاناعلَفپلٹاجاری ہونامجمعردیچوری کرناواپس جاناقبضے میں لانااترنااثرگہناتلاطمظلم کرنااپنے قبضے میں لاناتا راج کرنااتلافچھلمغلوب کرناجعل سازی کرنانیست و نا بود کرناخود پسندریاضائع کرناعاجزپٹخیاں دینادست بردگھیرنالوٹ ماربھاری چالبرباد کر دینا ...
What are the meanings of Overrun in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Overrun in Urdu are لوٹنا - luutna, غلبہ کرنا - ghalbah karna, قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna, برباد کرنا - bar baad karna, ہرا دینا - haraa deyna and تاخت و تاراج کرنا - taakht o taaraaj karna. To understand how would you translate the word Overrun in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Overrun or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Overrun synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Overrun. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Overrun in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Overrun in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Overrun with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by overrun?
Meanings of overrun are لوٹنا - luutna, غلبہ کرنا - ghalbah karna, قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna, برباد کرنا - bar baad karna, ہرا دینا - haraa deyna and تاخت و تاراج کرنا - taakht o taaraaj karna
Whats the definition of overrun?
Definition of the overrun are
- flow or run over (a limit or brim)
- too much production or more than expected
- run beyond or past
- seize the position of and defeat
- occupy in large numbers or live on a host
- invade in great numbers
What is the synonym of overrun?
Synonym of word overrun are gin, overpower, rifle, get hold of, desolate, flounce, walk off, return, encroach, demolish
What are the idioms related to overrun?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word overrun.
- Pluck down
What are the quotes with word overrun?
Here are the quotes with the word overrun in them
- Well, I think indigenous peoples have ways of living on the Earth that they've had forever. And they've been overrun by organized religion, which has had a lot of money and power. — Alice Walker
- The lowest form of popular culture - lack of information, misinformation, disinformation, and a contempt for the truth or the reality of most people's lives - has overrun real journalism. Today, ordinary Americans are being stuffed with garbage. — Carl Bernstein