Partridge meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Partridge.
- (noun) : small Old World gallinaceous game birds
- (noun) : flesh of either quail or grouse
- (noun) : valued as a game bird in eastern United States and Canada
- (noun) : heavy-bodied small-winged South American game bird resembling a gallinaceous bird but related to the ratite birds
- (noun) : a popular North American game bird; named for its call
- ایک پرِندہ جو تیتری خاندان سے ہے
I found myself very lost after 'The Partridge Family,' and I lost my dad and I lost my manager, and I lived in a bubble, and it took me 15 years to get through that and a lot of psychotherapy, and I'm laughing about it now!
More words from Urdu related to Partridge
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Partridge meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Partridge
What are the meanings of Partridge in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Partridge in Urdu are تیتر - tiitar and کیک - Cake. To understand how would you translate the word Partridge in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Partridge or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Partridge synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Partridge. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Partridge in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Partridge in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Partridge with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by partridge?
Meanings of partridge are تیتر - tiitar and کیک - Cake
Whats the definition of partridge?
Definition of the partridge are
- small Old World gallinaceous game birds
- flesh of either quail or grouse
- valued as a game bird in eastern United States and Canada
- heavy-bodied small-winged South American game bird resembling a gallinaceous bird but related to the ratite birds
- a popular North American game bird; named for its call
- ایک پرِندہ جو تیتری خاندان سے ہے
What is the synonym of partridge?
Synonym of word partridge are partridgeberry, grey partridge, pheasant, colin, cake, cack, kecks, carcakes, carcake, cakes
What are the idioms related to partridge?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word partridge.
- In smooth water god help me in rough water i will help myself
- Neither fish nor fowl
What are the quotes with word partridge?
Here are the quotes with the word partridge in them
- I found myself very lost after 'The Partridge Family,' and I lost my dad and I lost my manager, and I lived in a bubble, and it took me 15 years to get through that and a lot of psychotherapy, and I'm laughing about it now! — David Cassidy
- When I was a kid, I took 'The Brady Bunch' and 'The Partridge Family' very seriously. It was a world to me in the same way that the Greek myths would have been had I read them. You know, Marcia is Athena and Mr. Brady is Zeus. — George Saunders