Peculiarly meanings in Urdu
Peculiarly meanings in Urdu is خاص طور پر Peculiarly in Urdu. More meanings of peculiarly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Peculiarly.
- (adverb) : in a manner differing from the usual or expected
- (adverb) : to a distinctly greater extent or degree than is common
- (adverb) : uniquely or characteristically
The human mind evolved always in the company of the human body, and of the animal body before it was human. The intricate connections of mind and body must exceed our imagination, as from our point of view we are peculiarly prevented from observing them.
More words from Urdu related to Peculiarly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Peculiarly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Peculiarly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Peculiarly in Urdu is خاص طور پر - khaas taur par. To understand how would you translate the word Peculiarly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Peculiarly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Peculiarly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Peculiarly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Peculiarly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Peculiarly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Peculiarly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by peculiarly?
Meaning of peculiarly is خاص طور پر - khaas taur par
Whats the definition of peculiarly?
Definition of the peculiarly are
- in a manner differing from the usual or expected
- to a distinctly greater extent or degree than is common
- uniquely or characteristically
What is the synonym of peculiarly?
Synonym of word peculiarly are notably, topically, auricularly, chiefly, most especially, pectorally, tectly, circumspectly, epically, connectively
What are the idioms related to peculiarly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word peculiarly.
- In particular
- On occasion
What are the quotes with word peculiarly?
Here are the quotes with the word peculiarly in them
- The human mind evolved always in the company of the human body, and of the animal body before it was human. The intricate connections of mind and body must exceed our imagination, as from our point of view we are peculiarly prevented from observing them. — John Desmond Bernal
- But at the beginning it was clear to me that concrete poetry was peculiarly suited for using in public settings. This was my idea, but of course I never really much got the chance to do it. — Ian Hamilton Finlay
- For there is a sound reasoning upon all flowers. For flowers are peculiarly the poetry of Christ. — Christopher Smart