Especially meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Especially.
- (adverb) : in a special manner
- (adverb) : to a distinctly greater extent or degree than is common
No lying knight or lying priest ever prospered in any age, but especially not in the dark ones. Men prospered then only in following an openly declared purpose, and preaching candidly beloved and trusted creeds.
More words related to the meanings of Especially
More words from Urdu related to Especially
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Especially meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ابتدائیاصلوالیبڑھیازورخاص کرپورہ زور رکھنے والاسجادہ نشینصدرپل بھر کے لیےبزرگقبلعظمتماقبلافتتاحیسرمایہسرتاجطرحفراخافضلبیشترنظیراعلیٰ مخلوقعہدہلمحاتی طور پربزرگواراگلاقوتبنیادیسب سے اچھاخاص طور پربالا دستبلعنفوانبشیش کرکےسندپہلوٹھی کااہمبیشنامورپہلیپھیلا ہواابتدائاولقدیمسب سے پہلےکلانمرکزیبڑی حد تکاگوانی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Especially
What are the meanings of Especially in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Especially in Urdu are خاص طور پر - khaas taur par, مقدم - muqaddam, اولاً - auwwalan, خاص کر - khaas kar and خصوصاً - khusuusan. To understand how would you translate the word Especially in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Especially or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Especially synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Especially. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Especially in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Especially in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Especially with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by especially?
Meanings of especially are خاص طور پر - khaas taur par, مقدم - muqaddam, اولاً - auwwalan, خاص کر - khaas kar and خصوصاً - khusuusan
Whats the definition of especially?
Definition of the especially are
- in a special manner
- to a distinctly greater extent or degree than is common
What is the synonym of especially?
Synonym of word especially are pectorally, squirting, notedly, prior, epically, principal, topically, primogenial, supinely, primate
What are the idioms related to especially?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word especially.
- In particular
- On occasion
- Good clothes open all doors
- Let the most difficult duty be your most sacred duty
What are the quotes with word especially?
Here are the quotes with the word especially in them
- He has a profound respect for old age. Especially when it's bottled. — Gene Fowler
- No lying knight or lying priest ever prospered in any age, but especially not in the dark ones. Men prospered then only in following an openly declared purpose, and preaching candidly beloved and trusted creeds. — John Ruskin
- You'd think that in this age, especially in the 21st century - especially with all the technology and all the discoveries that we've made - that we would figure out how to tackle abuse. — Tori Amos
- There is no self-knowledge but an historical one. No one knows what he himself is who does not know his fellow men, especially the most prominent one of the community, the master's master, the genius of the age. — Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel