Porch meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Porch.
- (noun) : a structure attached to the exterior of a building often forming a covered entrance
With Jackson there was quiet solitude. Just to sit and look at the landscape. An inner quietness. After dinner, to sit on the back porch and look at the light. No need for talking. For any kind of communication.
More words from Urdu related to Porch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Porch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Porch
What are the meanings of Porch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Porch in Urdu are رواق - riwaaq, پورچ - Porij and ڈیوڑھی - diurhi. To understand how would you translate the word Porch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Porch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Porch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Porch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Porch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Porch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Porch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by porch?
Meanings of porch are رواق - riwaaq, پورچ - Porij and ڈیوڑھی - diurhi
Whats the definition of porch?
Definition of the porch are
- a structure attached to the exterior of a building often forming a covered entrance
What is the synonym of porch?
Synonym of word porch are veranda, portico, loggia, lobby, arcade, porches, threshold, vestibule, archway
What are the idioms related to porch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word porch.
- The entrance hall is the ornament of the house
- Wealth makes worship
What are the quotes with word porch?
Here are the quotes with the word porch in them
- With Jackson there was quiet solitude. Just to sit and look at the landscape. An inner quietness. After dinner, to sit on the back porch and look at the light. No need for talking. For any kind of communication. — Lee Krasner
- My joking answer to this question is that I leave a bowl of milk out on the back porch every night for the Idea Fairy. In the morning, the milk is gone and there's a brand-new shiny idea by the bowl. — Sarah Zettel