Profane meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Profane.
- (adjective satellite) : grossly irreverent toward what is held to be sacred
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by profanity or cursing
- (verb) : violate the sacred character of a place or language
- (adjective satellite) : not holy because unconsecrated or impure or defiled
- (adjective) : not concerned with or devoted to religion
I've tried to reduce profanity but I reduced so much profanity when writing the book that I'm afraid not much could come out. Perhaps we will have to consider it simply as a profane book and hope that the next book will be less profane or perhaps more sacred.
I'm always trying to reach a transcendent point, a romantic point, but reach it in a really unconventional way, a really profane way. To get to that romantic, touching, heartbreaking place, but through a lot of acts of profanity.
More words related to the meanings of Profane
More words from Urdu related to Profane
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Profane meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خنزیریمٹی کاگنھگولناکثافتبرابدبو دارفانینجس کَرنے والی چیزبدمعاشچکٹمعمولیگندیارضیغلیظنجاستناگواربد خوکال کامیلا کرنادنیا داربھسٹلدُنیاویلادينیجسمانیپلیدناصافبد مزاجبد ذائقہساعتیگندہ کرناکثیفدنیاویلادینیدُنيا دارگھناؤناغبارمیلا کچیلاخود سرخاکیناپاک کرناملاوٹیمکروہبدمزہسنساریناپاکعيش پَرَستاگھوریخباثتملوثزمین کا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Profane
What are the meanings of Profane in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Profane in Urdu are ناپاک - naa paak and دنیاوی - dunyawi. To understand how would you translate the word Profane in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Profane or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Profane synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Profane. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Profane in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Profane in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Profane with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by profane?
Meanings of profane are ناپاک - naa paak and دنیاوی - dunyawi
Whats the definition of profane?
Definition of the profane are
- grossly irreverent toward what is held to be sacred
- characterized by profanity or cursing
- violate the sacred character of a place or language
- not holy because unconsecrated or impure or defiled
- not concerned with or devoted to religion
What is the synonym of profane?
Synonym of word profane are uncleanly, secular, dissilient, mundane, worldlywise, defiled, sapindaceous, temporalness, uncleaned, sapientious
What are the idioms related to profane?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word profane.
- A holy habit cleanseth not a foul soul
- Loaves and fishes
- Man of the world
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
- Paradise on earth
What are the quotes with word profane?
Here are the quotes with the word profane in them
- I've tried to reduce profanity but I reduced so much profanity when writing the book that I'm afraid not much could come out. Perhaps we will have to consider it simply as a profane book and hope that the next book will be less profane or perhaps more sacred. — Ernest Hemingway
- I'm always trying to reach a transcendent point, a romantic point, but reach it in a really unconventional way, a really profane way. To get to that romantic, touching, heartbreaking place, but through a lot of acts of profanity. — Chuck Palahniuk
- Every science is a profane restatement of the preceding dogmas of the religious period. — Francis Parker Yockey
- Half of the secular unrest and dismal, profane sadness of modern society comes from the vain ideas that every man is bound to be a critic for life. — Henry Van Dyke