Temporal meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Temporal.
- (adjective satellite) : not eternal
- (adjective) : of or relating to the temples (the sides of the skull behind the orbit)
- (adjective) : of or relating to or limited by time
- (adjective satellite) : of this earth or world
- (noun) : the semantic role of the noun phrase that designates the time of the state or action denoted by the verb
- (adjective) : characteristic of or devoted to the temporal world as opposed to the spiritual world
Death is not an event in life: we do not live to experience death. If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.
Make friends with the angels, who though invisible are always with you. Often invoke them, constantly praise them, and make good use of their help and assistance in all your temporal and spiritual affairs.
More words related to the meanings of Temporal
More words from Urdu related to Temporal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Temporal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہَلاکَت خيزگھاس کی بَنی ٹوکریمعمولیجسمانی مزاجفصلیزمینیکمزوربشرطوفانیموت سے متعلقآنی جانیقاتلمَرگ آوَرنازُکدُنیاویمرتکارضیزمينیبودامرنے کوتیززمین کا رہنے والادنیا دارکاریآفَت بارناتواںدنیاویفانیجسمانییک روزہناپائیدارمرنے جوگدنیویموسمیمٹی کاماروفَيصلَہ کُنآدمیلادينیمرتا ہُوادُنيا دارایک دن کاہلاکت خیزفَريلضرب کاریسنساریچند روزہزمین کاکچاآدم زاد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Temporal
What are the meanings of Temporal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Temporal in Urdu are دنیوی - Danewi, دنیاوی - dunyawi, فانی - faani and سنساری - Sansaari. To understand how would you translate the word Temporal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Temporal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Temporal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Temporal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Temporal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Temporal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Temporal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by temporal?
Meanings of temporal are دنیوی - Danewi, دنیاوی - dunyawi, فانی - faani and سنساری - Sansaari
Whats the definition of temporal?
Definition of the temporal are
- not eternal
- of or relating to the temples (the sides of the skull behind the orbit)
- of or relating to or limited by time
- of this earth or world
- the semantic role of the noun phrase that designates the time of the state or action denoted by the verb
- characteristic of or devoted to the temporal world as opposed to the spiritual world
What is the synonym of temporal?
Synonym of word temporal are terrene, worldly, earthly, carnal minded, secular, profane, mundane, worldlywise, perishable, temporalness
What are the idioms related to temporal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word temporal.
- A man is known to be mortal by two things sleep and lust
- Everything hath an end
- Loaves and fishes
- Man is mortal
- Man of the world
What are the quotes with word temporal?
Here are the quotes with the word temporal in them
- Death is not an event in life: we do not live to experience death. If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present. — Ludwig Wittgenstein
- Make friends with the angels, who though invisible are always with you. Often invoke them, constantly praise them, and make good use of their help and assistance in all your temporal and spiritual affairs. — Saint Francis de Sales
- It was as if all of the happiness, all of the magic of this blissful hour had flowed together into these stirring, bittersweet tones and flowed away, becoming temporal and transitory once more. — Herman Hesse
- Listen to any musical phrase or rhythm, and grasp it as a whole, and you thereupon have present in you the image, so to speak, of the divine knowledge of the temporal order. — Josiah Royce