Professional meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Professional.
- (noun) : an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- (noun) : a person engaged in one of the learned professions
- (adjective) : engaged in a profession or engaging in as a profession or means of livelihood
- (adjective) : characteristic of or befitting a profession or one engaged in a profession
- (adjective satellite) : engaged in by members of a profession
- (adjective) : of or relating to a profession
- (adjective) : of or relating to or suitable as a profession
My mother was a professional sick person she took a lot of pain pills. There are many people like that. It's just how they are used to getting attention. I always remember she's the daughter of alcoholics who'd leave her alone at Christmas time.
More words related to the meanings of Professional
More words from Urdu related to Professional
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Professional meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خانگیپیشہ جاتیقحبہکنچنیبے لطفپھوہَڑ عَورتنیچ ذاتیکساںپیشہ وارانہفاسقہپیشہ ورپاتراچاٹشہوت انگیز عَورتموٹا اونی کپڑااصطلاحیفاجرہہنر مندگنیکاموٹا کپڑابللیرنڈیدھساکسی فن یا ہنر کے متعلقبدنامطوائفتصرُّفیفاحشہنخاّس والیتانبے کے رنگآوارہیشم سبزبے وقوفپیشہ ورانہچھنالکنجڑیبیسواپھوہڑکَسبیپھیکاکارو باریزانویہصنعت کارپتریامٹیالا رنگشہوانی عَورتپٹوپیشے کایشبکوٹھے والی ...
What are the meanings of Professional in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Professional in Urdu are پیشہ ورانہ - peyshah waraanah, کسبی - kasbi, پیشہ ور - peyshah war and پیشے کا. To understand how would you translate the word Professional in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Professional or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Professional synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Professional. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Professional in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Professional in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Professional with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by professional?
Meanings of professional are پیشہ ورانہ - peyshah waraanah, کسبی - kasbi, پیشہ ور - peyshah war and پیشے کا
Whats the definition of professional?
Definition of the professional are
- an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- a person engaged in one of the learned professions
- engaged in a profession or engaging in as a profession or means of livelihood
- characteristic of or befitting a profession or one engaged in a profession
- engaged in by members of a profession
- of or relating to a profession
- of or relating to or suitable as a profession
What is the synonym of professional?
Synonym of word professional are probational, hushabying, prosodical, hushabied, prosodial, trollop, prosit, strumpet, proscripts, loon
What are the idioms related to professional?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word professional.
- Occupational dis ease
What are the quotes with word professional?
Here are the quotes with the word professional in them
- My mother was a professional sick person she took a lot of pain pills. There are many people like that. It's just how they are used to getting attention. I always remember she's the daughter of alcoholics who'd leave her alone at Christmas time. — Jim Carrey
- Surely being a Professional Beauty - let alone an ageing one - is one of the most insecure and doomed careers imaginable. — Julie Burchill
- I mean Buckingham Palace has never hired a professional public relations outfit let alone a Madison Avenue type and they would throw up their hands in horror at the very idea. — Anthony Holden
- I've had an amazing professional life, personal life, but at 64 to have a son who gives us that much love and enjoyment is, wow! — Elton John