Punishes meanings in Urdu
Punishes meanings in Urdu is سزا دیتا ہے Punishes in Urdu. More meanings of punishes, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Racial profiling punishes innocent individuals for the past actions of those who look and sound like them. It misdirects crucial resources and undercuts the trust needed between law enforcement and the communities they serve. It has no place in our national discourse, and no place in our nation's police departments.
More words from Urdu related to Punishes
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Punishes meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Punishes in it
What are the meanings of Punishes in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Punishes in Urdu is سزا دیتا ہے. To understand how would you translate the word Punishes in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Punishes or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Punishes synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Punishes. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Punishes in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Punishes in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Punishes with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by punishes?
Meaning of punishes is سزا دیتا ہے
Whats the definition of punishes?
Definition of the punishes are
What is the synonym of punishes?
Synonym of word punishes are convives
What are the idioms with the word punishes?
Here are the idioms with the word punishes in them.
- Anger punishes itself
- Man punishes the action but god the intention
What are the quotes with word punishes?
Here are the quotes with the word punishes in them
- I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation and is but a reflection of human frailty. — Albert Einstein
- I do not believe in the God of theology who rewards good and punishes evil. — Albert Einstein
- Racial profiling punishes innocent individuals for the past actions of those who look and sound like them. It misdirects crucial resources and undercuts the trust needed between law enforcement and the communities they serve. It has no place in our national discourse, and no place in our nation's police departments. — Benjamin Todd Jealous
- We have a war dictator who was not elected, he snuck in. so he punishes people that threaten him in any way, or even say something he doesn't like. It has no resemblance to democracy. — Joni Mitchell