Qaeda meanings in Urdu
Qaeda meanings in Urdu is قائدہ Qaeda in Urdu. More meanings of qaeda, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Qaeda.
- (noun) : a terrorist network intensely opposed to the United States that dispenses money and logistical support and training to a wide variety of radical Islamic terrorist groups; has cells in more than 50 countries
Mr. Speaker, we are a blessed Nation. We have not suffered another attack on our soil since September 11, and we are grateful. We have killed or captured dozens of members of al Qaeda and the Taliban. Our military and intelligence forces are working both hard and smart.
More words from Urdu related to Qaeda
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Qaeda meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Qaeda in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Qaeda in Urdu is قائدہ - qaa edah. To understand how would you translate the word Qaeda in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Qaeda or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Qaeda synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Qaeda. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Qaeda in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Qaeda in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Qaeda with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by qaeda?
Meaning of qaeda is قائدہ - qaa edah
Whats the definition of qaeda?
Definition of the qaeda are
- a terrorist network intensely opposed to the United States that dispenses money and logistical support and training to a wide variety of radical Islamic terrorist groups; has cells in more than 50 countries
What is the synonym of qaeda?
Synonym of word qaeda are precept, base, primer, institute
What are the quotes with word qaeda?
Here are the quotes with the word qaeda in them
- I fear that our true motivation is about oil and our own flailing economy about the failure to destroy Al Qaeda and about revenge. — Dave Matthews
- I strongly support the call to greatly expand our human intelligence capability to penetrate al Qaeda and gather critical intelligence to prevent terrorist attacks on our homeland. — Jim Ramstad
- Mr. Speaker, we are a blessed Nation. We have not suffered another attack on our soil since September 11, and we are grateful. We have killed or captured dozens of members of al Qaeda and the Taliban. Our military and intelligence forces are working both hard and smart. — Marsha Blackburn
- Well, our position, and our chairman has talked about this extensively, is that we had a lot of intelligence prior to 9/11. We knew that two al Qaeda operatives who ultimately participated in the 9/11 disaster were in the United States. We didn't find them. — Richard Ben Veniste