Rattling meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Rattling.
- (adjective satellite) : quick and energetic
- (noun) : a rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders)
- (adjective satellite) : extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
- (adverb) : used as intensifiers; real' is sometimes used informally for really'; rattling' is informal
Buying a car used to be an experience so soul-scorching, so confidence-splattering, so existentially rattling that an entire car company was based on the promise that you wouldn't have to come in contact with it.
More words related to the meanings of Rattling
More words from Urdu related to Rattling
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rattling meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Rattling in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rattling in Urdu is جھنجھٹ - jhanjhat. To understand how would you translate the word Rattling in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rattling or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rattling synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rattling. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rattling in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rattling in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rattling with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rattling?
Meaning of rattling is جھنجھٹ - jhanjhat
Whats the definition of rattling?
Definition of the rattling are
- quick and energetic
- a rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders)
- extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
- used as intensifiers; real' is sometimes used informally for really'; rattling' is informal
What is the synonym of rattling?
Synonym of word rattling are rattlings, incrassation, stercoration, diarchy, jitteriness, truffle, rattiness, strinkles, middlings, tangle
What are the quotes with word rattling?
Here are the quotes with the word rattling in them
- I walk into a kids' store, and it's amazing, the types of instruments - little squeaky things, rattling things, spinning tops. — Evelyn Glennie
- Buying a car used to be an experience so soul-scorching, so confidence-splattering, so existentially rattling that an entire car company was based on the promise that you wouldn't have to come in contact with it. — Susan Orlean
- Just because the Americans are so good at rattling out accessible and cheap junk food, nobody looks twice when it comes to their food. But there are golden nuggets everywhere. — Jamie Oliver
- Men are freest when they are most unconscious of freedom. The shout is a rattling of chains, always was. — David Herbert Lawrence