Realism meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Realism.
- (noun) : an artistic movement in 19th century France; artists and writers strove for detailed realistic and factual description
- (noun) : the attribute of accepting the facts of life and favoring practicality and literal truth
- (noun) : (philosophy) the philosophical doctrine that abstract concepts exist independent of their names
- (noun) : (philosophy) the philosophical doctrine that physical objects continue to exist when not perceived
- (noun) : the state of being actual or real
More words from Urdu related to Realism
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Realism meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Realism in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Realism in Urdu is حقیقت پسندی - haqiiqat pasandi. To understand how would you translate the word Realism in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Realism or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Realism synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Realism. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Realism in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Realism in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Realism with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by realism?
Meaning of realism is حقیقت پسندی - haqiiqat pasandi
Whats the definition of realism?
Definition of the realism are
- an artistic movement in 19th century France; artists and writers strove for detailed realistic and factual description
- the attribute of accepting the facts of life and favoring practicality and literal truth
- (philosophy) the philosophical doctrine that abstract concepts exist independent of their names
- (philosophy) the philosophical doctrine that physical objects continue to exist when not perceived
- the state of being actual or real
What is the synonym of realism?
Synonym of word realism are untypicality, perjinkety, dactylomancy, naturalism, facticity, veristic, precisianism, actualist, pragmatise, didacticity
What are the quotes with word realism?
Here are the quotes with the word realism in them
- Cynical realism is the intelligent man's best excuse for doing nothing in an intolerable situation. — Aldous Huxley
- I've kind of come to the conclusion that what passes for realism in movies has nothing to do with reality and that my stuff is more realistic than that. — Charlie Kaufman
- As writers and readers, as sinners and citizens, our realism and our aesthetic sense make us wary of crediting the positive note. — Seamus Heaney
- John Currin's exaggerated realism and his twisted women kept me off balance, never knowing if they were sincere or ironic or some new emotion. — Jerry Saltz