Religious meanings in Urdu
Religious meanings in Urdu is مذہبی Religious in Urdu. More meanings of religious, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Religious.
- (noun) : a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience
- (adjective) : of or relating to clergy bound by monastic vows
- (adjective) : having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity
- (adjective satellite) : extremely scrupulous and conscientious
Judaism is much more communal, and partly as a consequence of my religious switch, I am increasingly more suspicous of my previous view that what people do in the privacy of their own home is their business alone.
More words from Urdu related to Religious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Religious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Religious
What are the meanings of Religious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Religious in Urdu is مذہبی - mazhabi. To understand how would you translate the word Religious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Religious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Religious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Religious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Religious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Religious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Religious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by religious?
Meaning of religious is مذہبی - mazhabi
Whats the definition of religious?
Definition of the religious are
- a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience
- of or relating to clergy bound by monastic vows
- having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity
- extremely scrupulous and conscientious
What is the synonym of religious?
Synonym of word religious are religioner, solemn, doctrinal, pantheistical, religiose, godly, religionary, theologic
What are the idioms related to religious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word religious.
- Statutes of mortmain
What are the quotes with word religious?
Here are the quotes with the word religious in them
- Offspring, the due performance on religious rites, faithful service, highest conjugal happiness and heavenly bliss for the ancestors and oneself, depend on one's wife alone. — Guru Nanak
- Unhappy, let alone angry, religious people provide more persuasive arguments for atheism and secularism than do all the arguments of atheists. — Dennis Prager
- Judaism is much more communal, and partly as a consequence of my religious switch, I am increasingly more suspicous of my previous view that what people do in the privacy of their own home is their business alone. — Luke Ford
- Architecture has recorded the great ideas of the human race. Not only every religious symbol, but every human thought has its page in that vast book. — Victor Hugo