Retiring meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Retiring.
- (adjective satellite) : reluctant to draw attention to yourself
- (adjective satellite) : of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
- (adjective satellite) : not arrogant or presuming
You need some insecurity if you're an actor. It keeps the pot boiling. I haven't yet started to think about retiring. I was shocked when I heard about Paul Newman retiring at age 82. Most actors just fade away like old soldiers.
More words from Urdu related to Retiring
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Retiring meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Retiring in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Retiring in Urdu are عذلت - uzlat and حیا دار - haya daar. To understand how would you translate the word Retiring in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Retiring or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Retiring synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Retiring. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Retiring in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Retiring in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Retiring with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by retiring?
Meanings of retiring are عذلت - uzlat and حیا دار - haya daar
Whats the definition of retiring?
Definition of the retiring are
- reluctant to draw attention to yourself
- of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
- not arrogant or presuming
What is the synonym of retiring?
Synonym of word retiring are seclusion, modest, coy
What are the quotes with word retiring?
Here are the quotes with the word retiring in them
- You need some insecurity if you're an actor. It keeps the pot boiling. I haven't yet started to think about retiring. I was shocked when I heard about Paul Newman retiring at age 82. Most actors just fade away like old soldiers. — Al Pacino
- We need to tap the resource of current and retiring science and math professionals that have both content mastery and the practical experience to serve as effective teachers. — Cathy McMorris