Modest meanings in Urdu
Modest meanings in Urdu are مؤدب, لجا وان, حیا مند, سلیم, بے زبان, شرمیلا, معمولی, حلیم, محجوب, خاکسار, حیا دار, سیدھا ساد Modest in Urdu. More meanings of modest, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Modest.
- (adjective satellite) : low or inferior in station or quality
- (adjective satellite) : humble in spirit or manner; suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness
- (adjective satellite) : not large but sufficient in size or amount
- (adjective) : not offensive to sexual mores in conduct or appearance
- (adjective) : marked by simplicity; having a humble opinion of yourself
- (adjective satellite) : free from pomp or affectation
- (adjective satellite) : relatively moderate, limited, or small
More words related to the meanings of Modest
More words from Urdu related to Modest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Modest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تہی دستاُلٹےڈرنے والاشفیقکہترہیچشاملمعافی کے لائقبے عزت کرناذرا سالمقرریمدفونعاجزمدھم کرنامشکوکاوسط درجے کامحجوبصابرتراشناکُوچَکگھمبیربالخوارمتوسطحضرتکریم النفسحقیرروزانہپیار کرناکمزورتوڑ دینادُنیاویوہمیمستورنشیبدھندلانااکل کھراصغیربا قاعدہمہربانچھجکیلافقیرآخرجھینپرحم دلکم درجے کاغیر ضروریمعمولیچھما جوگبے چارہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Modest
What are the meanings of Modest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Modest in Urdu are معمولی - mamuuli, سلیم - saliim, محجوب - maehjuub, شرمیلا - sharmiila, حلیم - haliim, بے زبان - bey zabaan, خاکسار - khaak saar, حیا دار - haya daar and مؤدب - Moaddab. To understand how would you translate the word Modest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Modest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Modest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Modest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Modest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Modest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Modest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by modest?
Meanings of modest are معمولی - mamuuli, سلیم - saliim, محجوب - maehjuub, شرمیلا - sharmiila, حلیم - haliim, بے زبان - bey zabaan, خاکسار - khaak saar, حیا دار - haya daar and مؤدب - Moaddab
Whats the definition of modest?
Definition of the modest are
- low or inferior in station or quality
- humble in spirit or manner; suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness
- not large but sufficient in size or amount
- not offensive to sexual mores in conduct or appearance
- marked by simplicity; having a humble opinion of yourself
- free from pomp or affectation
- relatively moderate, limited, or small
What is the synonym of modest?
Synonym of word modest are venial, salem, ashamed, diffident, patient, voiceless, unimportant, wholesome, shamefaced, minionly
What are the idioms related to modest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word modest.
- Pride perceiving humility honourable aften borroweth her cloak
- Living language
- Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without
- Kings alone are no more than single man
- No par value
What are the quotes with word modest?
Here are the quotes with the word modest in them
- Rereading A.J. Liebling carries me happily back to an age when all good journalists knew they had plenty to be modest about, and were. — Russell Baker
- To not be modest about it, you'll find that with only a couple of exceptions, most of the musicians that I've worked with have done their best work by far with me. — David Bowie
- Because primarily of the power of the Internet, people of modest means can band together and amass vast sums of money that can change the world for some public good if they all agree. — William J.Clinton
- The Constitution was written by 55 educated and highly intelligent men in Philadelphia in 1787, but it was written so that it could be understood by people of limited education and modest intelligence. — John Jay Hooker