Retrospective meanings in Urdu
Retrospective meanings in Urdu is مایوسی Retrospective in Urdu. More meanings of retrospective, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Retrospective.
- (noun) : an exhibition of a representative selection of an artist's life work
- (adjective) : concerned with or related to the past
I don't know if this is the kind of retrospective analysis that people are fond of applying to their work or actions, but it feels like I knew I was going to be famous and I knew that an element of that would be traumatic, so that if I could make myself something big and otherworldly, it would be a kind of defence.
I've been asked to do a retrospective since I was about 28 and I always thought that was a bit odd. It's great to look forward as an artist because in the future the possibilities are infinite you look back and it's all fixed so it's a scary thing.
More words related to the meanings of Retrospective
More words from Urdu related to Retrospective
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Retrospective meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Retrospective
What are the meanings of Retrospective in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Retrospective in Urdu is مایوسی - maa yuusi. To understand how would you translate the word Retrospective in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Retrospective or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Retrospective synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Retrospective. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Retrospective in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Retrospective in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Retrospective with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by retrospective?
Meaning of retrospective is مایوسی - maa yuusi
Whats the definition of retrospective?
Definition of the retrospective are
- an exhibition of a representative selection of an artist's life work
- concerned with or related to the past
What is the synonym of retrospective?
Synonym of word retrospective are demister, dismasted, disimpassioned, despondency, frustrates, dispair, disrepair, despairer, frondation, exasperating
What are the idioms related to retrospective?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word retrospective.
- Despair not only aggravates our misery but our weakness
What are the quotes with word retrospective?
Here are the quotes with the word retrospective in them
- But after this natural burst of indignation, no man of sense, courage, or prudence will waste his time or his strength in retrospective reproaches or repinings. — Robert Peel
- I don't know if this is the kind of retrospective analysis that people are fond of applying to their work or actions, but it feels like I knew I was going to be famous and I knew that an element of that would be traumatic, so that if I could make myself something big and otherworldly, it would be a kind of defence. — Russell Brand
- I've been asked to do a retrospective since I was about 28 and I always thought that was a bit odd. It's great to look forward as an artist because in the future the possibilities are infinite you look back and it's all fixed so it's a scary thing. — Damien Hirst
- All religions have periods in their history which are looked back to with retrospective fear and trembling as eras of persecution, and each religion has its own book of martyrs. — Richard Le Gallienne