Royalty meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Royalty.
- (noun) : royal persons collectively
- (noun) : payment to the holder of a patent or copyright or resource for the right to use their property
Largely this is a class thing - writers tend to be cosseted little middle-class kiddies who think that the world owes them a royalty cheque. But just doing it - being in your room for years on end, locked in your head, alone with invented ghosts - it weakens and softens the body. And I know I can't just live in my head.
More words from Urdu related to Royalty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Royalty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Royalty
What are the meanings of Royalty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Royalty in Urdu are شاہی - shaahi and خُود مُختاری. To understand how would you translate the word Royalty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Royalty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Royalty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Royalty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Royalty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Royalty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Royalty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by royalty?
Meanings of royalty are شاہی - shaahi and خُود مُختاری
Whats the definition of royalty?
Definition of the royalty are
- royal persons collectively
- payment to the holder of a patent or copyright or resource for the right to use their property
What is the synonym of royalty?
Synonym of word royalty are royalists, royalises, royalised, royalise, royal, regal, imperium, majestic, kingly, imperial
What are the idioms related to royalty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word royalty.
- A mere scholar at court is an ass among apes
- Page of honour
- Pass off
What are the quotes with word royalty?
Here are the quotes with the word royalty in them
- Largely this is a class thing - writers tend to be cosseted little middle-class kiddies who think that the world owes them a royalty cheque. But just doing it - being in your room for years on end, locked in your head, alone with invented ghosts - it weakens and softens the body. And I know I can't just live in my head. — Tony Parsons
- When Religion and Royalty are swept away, the people will attack the great, and after the great, they will fall upon the rich. — Honore de Balzac