Saddle meanings in Urdu
Saddle meanings in Urdu is کاٹھی Saddle in Urdu. More meanings of saddle, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Saddle.
- (noun) : posterior part of the back of a domestic fowl
- (noun) : a piece of leather across the instep of a shoe
- (noun) : cut of meat (especially mutton or lamb) consisting of part of the backbone and both loins
- (noun) : a seat for the rider of a bicycle
- (noun) : a pass or ridge that slopes gently between two peaks (is shaped like a saddle)
- (verb) : load or burden; encumber
- (verb) : put a saddle on
- (noun) : a seat for the rider of a horse or other animal
More words from Urdu related to Saddle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Saddle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Saddle in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Saddle
What are the meanings of Saddle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Saddle in Urdu is کاٹھی - kaathi. To understand how would you translate the word Saddle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Saddle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Saddle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Saddle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Saddle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Saddle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Saddle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by saddle?
Meaning of saddle is کاٹھی - kaathi
Whats the definition of saddle?
Definition of the saddle are
- posterior part of the back of a domestic fowl
- a piece of leather across the instep of a shoe
- cut of meat (especially mutton or lamb) consisting of part of the backbone and both loins
- a seat for the rider of a bicycle
- a pass or ridge that slopes gently between two peaks (is shaped like a saddle)
- load or burden; encumber
- put a saddle on
- a seat for the rider of a horse or other animal
What is the synonym of saddle?
Synonym of word saddle are constitution, saddlebow, saddleries
What are the idioms with the word saddle?
Here are the idioms with the word saddle in them.
- Do not put the saddle on the wrong horse
- One saddle is enough for one horse
- Put the saddle on the right horse
- You saddle out today and ride out tomorrow
What are the idioms related to saddle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word saddle.
- One saddle is enough for one horse
- You cannot judge of the horse by the harness
What are the quotes with word saddle?
Here are the quotes with the word saddle in them
- I hope to die in the saddle seat. — Albert Ellis
- I love Westerns and I remember as a kid climbing up on the couch and make it into a saddle and shoot guns and fall off. I would lay there after my death and my mom would tell me to eat lunch and I'd say, 'I'm still dead, Mom!' I was Method, even then. — Creed Bratton