Sample meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Sample.
- (verb) : take a sample of
- (noun) : a small part of something intended as representative of the whole
- (noun) : items selected at random from a population and used to test hypotheses about the population
- (noun) : all or part of a natural object that is collected and preserved as an example of its class
While the Environmental Genome Project does not seek to assign allele frequencies, we are aware of the importance of accurate allele frequency estimates for future epidemiologic studies and the large sample sizes such estimates will require.
More words from Urdu related to Sample
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sample meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Sample
What are the meanings of Sample in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sample in Urdu are بانگی - baangi and نمونہ - namuunah. To understand how would you translate the word Sample in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sample or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sample synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sample. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sample in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sample in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sample with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sample?
Meanings of sample are بانگی - baangi and نمونہ - namuunah
Whats the definition of sample?
Definition of the sample are
- take a sample of
- a small part of something intended as representative of the whole
- items selected at random from a population and used to test hypotheses about the population
- all or part of a natural object that is collected and preserved as an example of its class
What is the synonym of sample?
Synonym of word sample are specimen, example, subsample, speculum, prototype, pattern, model, mock up, form, paradigm
What are the idioms related to sample?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sample.
- As a man liveso shall he dies as a tree fallso shall it lie
- Parents are patterns
- Something like a
What are the quotes with word sample?
Here are the quotes with the word sample in them
- While the Environmental Genome Project does not seek to assign allele frequencies, we are aware of the importance of accurate allele frequency estimates for future epidemiologic studies and the large sample sizes such estimates will require. — Samuel Wilson
- It is important to consider whether the sample size selected by the Environmental Genome Project will provide sufficient power to discover most alleles relevant to gene-environment interactions. — Samuel Wilson
- It's my first presenting role so I'll be nervous, but it's going to be great fun. I can't wait to sample the food and meet the celebrities. Hopefully I can inject some of my own glamour. — Nicole Appleton
- A lot of the music that you listen to now is because of the things that the Meters did, the Neville Brothers did, and they're there, the guys who invented those beats that the guys sample today. Such an enormous opportunity. — Harry Connick, Jr.