Sensation meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Sensation.
- (noun) : someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- (noun) : the faculty through which the external world is apprehended
- (noun) : an unelaborated elementary awareness of stimulation
- (noun) : a general feeling of excitement and heightened interest
- (noun) : a state of widespread public excitement and interest
More words from Urdu related to Sensation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sensation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Sensation
What are the meanings of Sensation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sensation in Urdu are سنسنی - sansani and حِس - his. To understand how would you translate the word Sensation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sensation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sensation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sensation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sensation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sensation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sensation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sensation?
Meanings of sensation are سنسنی - sansani and حِس - his
Whats the definition of sensation?
Definition of the sensation are
- someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- the faculty through which the external world is apprehended
- an unelaborated elementary awareness of stimulation
- a general feeling of excitement and heightened interest
- a state of widespread public excitement and interest
What is the synonym of sensation?
Synonym of word sensation are sensify, sensibilise, cynoscion, tremor, sentisection, thrill, sensuosity, excitement, sensitory, sense
What are the idioms related to sensation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sensation.
- The sense of sight is the keenest of all our senses
- Yellow press
What are the quotes with word sensation?
Here are the quotes with the word sensation in them
- Words to me were magic. You could say a word and it could conjure up all kinds of images or feelings or a chilly sensation or whatever. It was amazing to me that words had this power. — Amy Tan
- Being an old maid is like death by drowning, a really delightful sensation after you cease to struggle. — Edna Ferber
- There is no more lively sensation than that of pain its impressions are certain and dependable, they never deceive as may those of the pleasure women perpetually feign and almost never experience. — Marquis de Sade
- Catastrophes are often stimulated by the failure to feel the emergence of a domain, and so what cannot be felt in the imagination is experienced as embodied sensation in the catastrophe. — William Irwin Thompson