Shepherd meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Shepherd.
- (noun) : a clergyman who watches over a group of people
- (noun) : a herder of sheep (on an open range); someone who keeps the sheep together in a flock
- (verb) : tend as a shepherd, as of sheep or goats
- (verb) : watch over like a shepherd, as a teacher of her pupils
More words related to the meanings of Shepherd
More words from Urdu related to Shepherd
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shepherd meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Shepherd
What are the meanings of Shepherd in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Shepherd in Urdu are چرواہا - charwaaha, راعی - raai and گڈریا - gadariya. To understand how would you translate the word Shepherd in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Shepherd or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shepherd synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shepherd. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shepherd in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shepherd in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shepherd with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shepherd?
Meanings of shepherd are چرواہا - charwaaha, راعی - raai and گڈریا - gadariya
Whats the definition of shepherd?
Definition of the shepherd are
- a clergyman who watches over a group of people
- a herder of sheep (on an open range); someone who keeps the sheep together in a flock
- tend as a shepherd, as of sheep or goats
- watch over like a shepherd, as a teacher of her pupils
What is the synonym of shepherd?
Synonym of word shepherd are cowhided, cowheels, cowheel, pastor, cowbirds, herdsman, clavated, herd, sheepherder, shepherdly
What are the idioms related to shepherd?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shepherd.
- The first man in the world were a gardener a ploughman and a grazier
What are the quotes with word shepherd?
Here are the quotes with the word shepherd in them
- I have a responsibility to nurture and shepherd my talent and when I'm living the parts of my life not related to that I feel I have the right to be left alone. — Ashley Judd
- If Joy Behar or Sherri Shepherd was a dude, they'd be off TV. They're not funny enough for dudes. What if Roseanne Barr was a dude? Think we'd know who she was? — Adam Carolla