Spoke meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Spoke.
- (noun) : support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- (noun) : one of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
Imagine it's 1981. You're an artist, in love with art, smitten with art history. You're also a woman, with almost no mentors to look to art history just isn't that into you. Any woman approaching art history in the early eighties was attempting to enter an almost foreign country, a restricted and exclusionary domain that spoke a private language.
|He spoke||وہ بولا|
|I spoke||میں بولا|
|We spoke||ہم بولے|
More words from Urdu related to Spoke
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Spoke meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Spoke in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Spoke in Urdu are آرا - aara and تیلی - tiili. To understand how would you translate the word Spoke in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Spoke or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Spoke synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Spoke. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Spoke in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Spoke in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Spoke with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by spoke?
Meanings of spoke are آرا - aara and تیلی - tiili
Whats the definition of spoke?
Definition of the spoke are
- support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- one of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
What is the synonym of spoke?
Synonym of word spoke are ara, embellishing, adorning, ripsaw, tailye, pouchy, oilily, pouchlike, stick, spike
What are the quotes with word spoke?
Here are the quotes with the word spoke in them
- Imagine it's 1981. You're an artist, in love with art, smitten with art history. You're also a woman, with almost no mentors to look to art history just isn't that into you. Any woman approaching art history in the early eighties was attempting to enter an almost foreign country, a restricted and exclusionary domain that spoke a private language. — Jerry Saltz
- I went to a rare live Van Dyke show and met him there. And then he came to a show of mine and we spoke back stage. The third time was at Brian Wilson's birthday party. — Matthew Sweet
- Frankly, the reason I joined MENSA is because I was dating a guy at the time who spoke five languages and could solve a Rubik's Cube literally with his eyes closed because it's just an algorithm. — Ashley Rickards
- The die is set and Malcolm will not escape for the foolish talk he spoke against his benefactor, such a man, is worthy of death, and it would have been so, were it not for Muhammad's confidence that God would give him the victory over the enemies. — Louis Farrakhan
How to use spoke in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use spoke in a sentence.
- He spoke — وہ بولا
- I spoke — میں بولا
- We spoke — ہم بولے